Last year, LogiXML capitalized on the growing trend of companies wanting to embed analytics directly into the processes, systems, and applications they use to run their business.
McLean, Virginia (PRWEB) January 29, 2013
LogiXML, the pioneer of web-based business intelligence (BI), today announced record sales for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012. Sales in the quarter grew 118 percent year over year and the Company’s embedded analytics business was particularly strong, growing 158 percent. The Company’s flagship product, Logi Info, is fast becoming the embedded analytics platform of choice. The Company also added more than 100 new employees and doubled the number of channel partners in the U.S. and Europe.
“Last year, we capitalized on the growing trend of companies wanting to embed analytics directly into the processes, systems, and applications they use to run their business,” said Brett Jackson, CEO, LogiXML. “Our technology will continue to give us an edge in the market this year by making it easier for business people to understand their data, and to put this understanding to work faster and far less-expensively than traditional BI systems or toolsets.”
LogiXML allows organizations to build intelligence directly into their business. Embedded analytics enables a much larger number of people to use information in the context of their job responsibilities, supporting better business decisions. Companies often leverage Logi Info for multiple information applications across their businesses, including:
- Embedded analytics – embedding visual analytics and reporting into existing applications in order to increase their functionality, value, and user adoption
- Dashboards, reports, and analytics – visual displays that quickly convey critical, real-time information and enable interactive exploration of the underlying data
- Interactive mobile applications – applications of the mobile workforce that not only deliver information, but also interact directly with back end core systems in a secure and prescribed way
- Web portals – Web destinations that let large and/or diverse audiences view and interact with information based on role or identity
- Web front ends for operational systems – secure Web interfaces that provide a common clean, and streamlined way for end-users to interact with one, or multiple existing systems, saving time and money on upgrades, training, and efficiency
In 2011 and 2012, LogiXML was positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence Platforms, where its products scored among the highest for ease of use, overall product functionality, support, product quality, performance, and customer experience.
Founded in 2000, LogiXML provides businesses the fastest and easiest way to deliver business analytics, dashboards, and reports to a broad range of users, as well as to embed them into existing applications – all for a fraction of the cost of other solutions. Unlike traditional Business Intelligence platforms that are complex and costly, LogiXML’s agile technology allows organizations to rapidly develop, deploy, and adapt BI applications that serve any number of users on any platform ─ all without extensive development or professional services. LogiXML is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with sales and support offices in the UK and Europe. The company is a private, venture-backed firm with investments from GroTech Ventures, Updata Partners, and Summit Partners.