Do you want to improve your approach to selecting countries and sites for your clinical trials?
Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) January 29, 2013
In this webinar, experts will discuss best practices for using data to assess the best fit countries and associated sites for particular trials. Speakers will present methods for identifying key success factors for each country, options for measuring key success factors, and how to determine an optimal country strategy to ensure successful delivery of clinical trials.
By reviewing case studies, experts will highlight best practices for analysis, collection, and determining data type. Developing the right algorithm to help determine the best fit countries and sites for your trial or program will be reviewed.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- Best practices for objectively selecting countries for inclusion in clinical trials and programs
- Methods for developing and using algorithms to aide in choosing the best countries and sites for clinical trials and programs
- How to determine appropriate data for inclusion and leverage data, knowledge and technology to identify the optimal countries and sites for trials
- How to challenge current methods for selecting countries with data-driven insights
- How to avoid costly delays and quality issues
This presentation is a challenge to the industry to think objectively and spend additional time and effort in planning their clinical trial strategies.
For more information about this event or to register, visit: http://xtks.in/xto550-event
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global Life Sciences community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com/ContactUs.ashx
Karen Lim (416) 977-6555 ext 227