Top-Ranked Vinod Gupta School of Management Now Offers Two-Year MBA Program
Leaders in science, technology, and management are encouraged to apply for this top program.
Kharagpur, India (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur, one of the top educational and research schools in the country, is now offering a 2-year MBA program.
The school was set up in 1993 with the mission of producing global leaders in science, technology and management through The Vinod Gupta Charitable Foundation. Gupta has donated more than $6 million to the school and its programs. The school has just announced a two year, full time, residential MBA program for 2013-2015. Deadline to receive applications is January 28, 2013.
- Admission seekers should possess a Graduate or Post Graduate degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Applicants having a first class Master’s degree in Science, Economic or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics at graduation level can also apply.
- For SC/ ST candidates, relaxation of 5% marks or equivalent CGPA is provided.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of following criteria:
- CAT scores
- Post Graduation qualification/ degree
- Total years and quality of experience
How to Apply:
- Candidates who wish to apply have to register online through the link provided on website of IIT Kharagpur. Applicants must have Demand Draft ready at the time of registration.
- Applicants must send the hard copy of the application form along with DD and photocopies of documents in support of educational qualification and experience to the undersigned on or before the specified time span:
The Assistant Registrar (PGS&R)
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur 721 302
For more details, go to http://www.vingupta.com