This video actually shows the 300 in action, which shows off its speed and versatility.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) January 30, 2013
If a picture is worth a thousand words, than how much is a moving picture worth? The answer can be found in a just-released video from Graphic Products, Inc. demonstrating the DuraLabel PRO 300 desktop thermal transfer sign and label printer.
The DuraLabel Pro 300 video shows the PRO 300 in action and demonstrates several uses for the device, including OSHA-compliant safety signs, high-temperature labels, wire and cable wraps, shrink-tubing and repositionable labels—just a few of the 50-plus kinds of supplies the DLP can print on. The video also shows how easy it is to change the device’s tape and ribbon, as well as USB connectivity, software compatibility with Microsoft office and DuraLabel’s proprietary software, DuraSuite, which enables the user to create specialized safety labels such as arc flash, NFPA diamonds, GHS and HazCom 2012 labels.
Popular among manufacturers, mechanical contractors, distribution centers, wastewater treatment plants and mines, the bright orange DuraLabel PRO 300 gives users a resource to create any custom sign or label not found in catalogs.
“Posting our videos up on YouTube makes our products accessible to a worldwide audience,” said Steve Stephenson, chief marketing officer at Graphic Products, Inc., maker of the DuraLabel line of thermal transfer label printers. “This video actually shows the 300 in action, which shows off its speed and versatility.”
The DuraLabel PRO 300 video is included in the DuraLabel resource library, which is growing nearly every day. The DuraLabel resource library also includes:
- The monthly DuraNews e-newsletter
- Four product catalogs
- Four downloadable webinars on 5S, Arc Flash, Pipe Marking, GHS and Mining
- Seven colorful, free infographics—the newest of which addresses the history of fire safety and includes key NFPA regulations
- Colorful, 18” x 24” OSHA Safety Sign poster
- Six Lean Manufacturing guides
- Sixteen arc flash and pipe marking resources including best practice guides, handbooks and quick reference guides
Graphic Products, Inc. has developed expertise in a wide range of industrial and safety topics, including:
- Globally Harmonized System (GHS) for chemical labeling
- HazCom 2012
- Leak detection and repair
- Tool crib management
- Lab safety
- Bloodborne pathogen labeling
- Lead hazards in construction
- NFPA standards
- Solar labeling requirements
- Importance of lockout/tagout
- Loading dock safety
- Floor marking
- Stadium safety signs and labels
- Hazard symbols
- Compliant exit signs
About Graphic Products
Graphic Products, Inc. manufactures DuraLabel mobile and wide-format labeling systems used by manufacturers, international shipping lines, distribution centers, mining operations and oil refineries worldwide. The company offers more than 50 unique labeling supplies for virtually any industrial demand. Customers include Amazon.com, Boeing, Intel and Toyota.
Download the video at:
For more information, visit DuraLabel.com, call 800-788-5572 or email Jack Rubinger at jarubinger(at)graphicproducts(dot)com.