The overwhelming response to this conference validates our strategy of gathering the industry’s most well-respected trainers for a single event that answers the increased demand for quality knowledge and skill acquisition among automotive retailers.
(PRWEB) January 30, 2013
EasyCare®, the leading independent provider of automotive ownership benefits, today announced that the upcoming auto dealership one day training event “The Best Training Day Ever™” is fast approaching. It will be held at the Orlando Hilton on February 8th. “The Best Training Day Ever™” teams five of the retail automotive industry’s leading performance strategists for the first time.
EasyCare®, the leading independent provider of automotive ownership benefits, Covideo® powered by EasyCare®, NCM® Associates, and Shell Lubricants and their Quaker State® and Pennzoil® brands have joined forces to sponsor an auto dealership one day training event “The Best Training Day Ever™.”
The one day training event will feature Dave Anderson of Learn to Lead®, Jeff Cowan of Jeff Cowan’s Pro Talk, Inc., Paul Faletti of NCM® Associates, Alan Ram of Proactive Training Solutions, and Joe Verde of Joe Verde Group. Collaborating for the first time, these top auto industry trainers will offer automotive dealership training intended to perfect “The Path to Purchase™.”
Commenting on the industry demand for the event, Larry Dorfman, Chairman/CEO of EasyCare stated: “The overwhelming response to this conference validates our strategy of gathering the industry’s most well-respected trainers for a single event that answers the increased demand for quality knowledge and skill acquisition among automotive retailers. EasyCare’s mission is to provide dealers with more -- more customers, buying more, more profitably. ‘The Best Training Day Ever™’ dovetails perfectly with that mission.”
“The Best Training Day Ever™” is an opportunity to hear and meet five of the best trainers in the industry at a single event. Dealers will gain information to take back to their dealerships about all aspects of their operations. The objective is to help bring more customers to dealers that buy more, stay loyal to the dealership, continue to service their vehicle at that dealership and then return to buy their next vehicle.
This highly concentrated one-day event is the first time these industry experts have joined together at one location. It will include sessions on automotive sales training, automotive service training and overall dealership training as follows:
- Jeff Cowan will discuss how dealers can increase Customer Pay Labor by 0.2 - 0.5 hours per R.O., while increasing CSI. He will show service advisors, who are often the least trained in the industry, real opportunities in the service drive to better interact with and offer more to customers.
- Alan Ram will explain specific strategies to drive dealership traffic. His presentation will include telephone and internet best practices that will increase a dealer’s revenue and customer retention.
- Joe Verde will explain how most dealers already have a wealth of traffic, but they are not trained to provide the customer experience to turn that traffic into sales. He will teach powerful techniques to convert floor traffic into more sales.
- Dave Anderson will cover the tools and inspiration people need to reach their personal and corporate potential. His presentation will include the 5 key reasons why people fail to hold others accountable.
- Paul Faletti will discuss powerful ways to take a dealer's business data and turn it into actionable business intelligence. Faletti will offer a sneak preview of NCM's recently launched axcessa™ data management tool. Through just one access point axcessa™ provides dealerships with live, actionable data from their fixed, variable and accounting systems in a matter of seconds.
For more information or to sign up for the event visit: http://www.thebesttrainingdayever.com/ and use code BTDE2013, or call 888-327-9400.
# # #
Covideo® powered by EasyCare® is a leading innovator of video email services. Founded in 2004 and headquartered in West Lafayette, IN, the company specializes in developing streaming video solutions to allow the consumer relationship to be more personal. The company’s technologies have been used by organizations across North America and in countries around the world.
About EasyCare, an Automobile Protection Corporation – APCO Brand (http://www.easycare.com)
Founded in 1984, Automobile Protection Corporation – APCO is the leading independent provider of automotive benefits specifically created to enhance a consumer’s vehicle buying and ownership experience in ways that create long-term bonds between the consumer and their dealership. EasyCare benefits include vehicle service contracts, dent removal coverage, GAP insurance, key replacement coverage and 24/7 personal concierge.