This new release from Toradex adds some missing features and fixes bugs.
Horw, Switzerland (PRWEB) January 30, 2013
Toradex have announced the release of V2.0 Alpha1 Linux BSP for their Colibri T30 Computer on Module. This product is based on the NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor and ARM architecture.
The version 2.0 Alpha1 Linux BSP release contains:
- U-Boot 2011.06 boot loader
- Linux 3.1.10 kernel, based on NVIDIA's Linux for Tegra (L4T) release 16-r2
- OpenEmbedded oe-core 2012.10 based root file system, using LXDE desktop environment
This new release from Toradex adds some missing features and fixes bugs. These include:
- Fix of the USB hang on device insertion
- Addition of correct spidev platform data (/dev/spidev0.0)
- Accessibility of PWM B, PWM C, and PWM D from userspace, /sys/class/leds/
- Refined pin muxing
- Addition of thermal throttling, i.e. CPU freq. is reduced when CPU gets hot
- Update to the audio codec driver to ensure that the audio input is now working
- Implementation of GPIO keys
- LP1 suspend support
- Transition to proper machine type
- Fix of PMIC regulator platform data
- Use of latest GPIOConfig which fixes previous issues with tristated pins and GPIO with num >222
Toradex’s Colibri T30 samples are preprogramed with the Alpha0 Image and come with the recommendation to reprogram the module before commencing any tests.
You can download this latest version of the Linux BSP from the Toradex product download server at http://developer.toradex.com/files/toradex-dev/uploads/media/Colibri/Linux/Images/. U-Boot and Linux kernel sources and OpenEmbedded metadata are available at http://git.toradex.com/
To find out more about the Colibri computer on module family for Toradex, visit: http://www.toradex.com/En/Products/Colibri
Founded in Switzerland, today the Toradex network stretches across the world. Its direct sales model and local service approach puts Toradex in regular contact with more than 3,000 customers around the globe. Toradex supplies embedded computer modules for demanding applications and offers premium support service to help its customers rapidly bring product to market. Toradex’s strategic vision and long term orientation makes it the company of choice for ambitious and creative people.
Toradex products are deployed within a diverse range of markets and industries. Typical industries include: automotive, medical devices, laboratory equipment, point of sales, gaming machines, navigation systems, musical instruments, machine control, virtual reality simulation, digital signage, traffic control systems, building automation, security systems, robotics, process control and auto pilots.
Swiss. Embedded. Computing.
Meet our engineers at:
ISA Vision Summit, Bangalore, India, February 14-15, 2013
EFY EXPO, Delhi, India, February 21-23, 2013
embedded world, Nuremberg, Germany, February 26-28, 2013
DESIGN West/ESC Silicon Valley, San Jose, USA, April 22-25, 2013
ESC Bangalore, India, July 17-19, 2013
IPC&EMBEDDED EXPO 2013, ShenZhen, China, August 1-3, 2013
DESIGN East/ESC Boston, USA, September 30 - October 3, 2013