Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 30, 2013
The American Brain Tumor Association (ABTA) is excited to announce the list of races for Team Breakthrough, one of its signature fundraising programs. Team Breakthrough will participate in races around the country, tackling half marathons, full marathons and triathlons, all while fundraising to help advance the mission of the ABTA.
Proceeds from the event support the ABTA’s support services and programs for brain tumor patients and their families and vital funding of brain tumor research.
In 2013, Team Breakthrough will participant in the following races:
- St. Petersburg Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon – February 10
- LA Marathon – March 17
- New Jersey Marathon/Long Branch Half Marathon – May 5
- San Francisco Marathon and Half Marathon – June 16
- Life Time Chicago Triathlon – August 25
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon – September 15
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon – October 13
For more information about joining Team Breakthrough, visit http://www.abtateambreakthrough.org or contact the ABTA’s Events Department at 800-886-1281.
ABOUT THE AMERICAN BRAIN TUMOR ASSOCIATION
Founded in 1973, the American Brain Tumor Association was the first and is now the only national nonprofit organization dedicated to providing both support services to brain tumor patients and their families and the funding of brain tumor research. For more information, visit http://www.abta.org.