EHospa is the only industry trade organization whose sole mission is to help companies develop more business.
Caledonia, Michigan (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
Content marketing has become the No. 1 tactic for successfully engaging B2B hospitality industry prospects and customers in a way that builds brand loyalty and drives higher sales. EHospa - The Organization for Exceptional Hospitality is a marketing and business development firm created to provide marketing, P.R. and sales services to hospitality and resort and recreation-related firms as a means of fighting the tightening of consumer purse strings brought on by 2009’s expansion of the worldwide economic recession.
EHospa - The Organization for Exceptional Hospitality added four new companies to its membership roster in January—a sign that the industry recognizes and accepts its need for additional resources in helping companies generate new business.
The newest members to benefit from EHospa’s professional and social-media marketing, industry advertising and custom editorial content marketing services for the hospitality industry are:
- PLAYWORLD SYSTEMS (Lewisburg, Pa.) is a family-owned firm that focuses on developing healthful, inclusive playgrounds for the resort and recreation industry that are manufactured without PVCs. It is the first and only playground manufacturer to have products Cradle to Cradle Silver Certified.
- POLIN WATERPARKS AND POOL SYSTEMS (Istanbul, Turkey) is another family-owned company and one of the world’s leading companies in the design, manufacture and installation of waterparks, water slides and water-play attractions. It is especially well-known for its bowl rides and family rides featuring RTM techniques, as well as its exclusive and patented Natural Light Effect technology, Special Pattern Effects technology in Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) and translucent RTM water slides.
- SEADUCTION FLOATS from Atlantic Beach Clubs (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.) offers luxury floating cabanas for the hospitality industry that feature an umbrella, a canopy, a built-in cooler and dry storage for use on the sand or afloat. The patent-pending floats were brought to the resort and recreation market as a way for resort properties to "upgrade" amenities for guests while creating an avenue for increasing revenues.
- WMS AQUATICS (Ellensburg, Wash.) is both a design-build contractor and equipment supplier for the commercial swimming pool industry. WMS Aquatics offers a complete line of deck, mechanical, recreation, and competitive equipment for public or private recreational swimming and waterpark facilities.
Ron Anger, president of EHospa, says firms such as these newest members are drawn to the organization's offerings of digital, online and direct-marketing tools that help companies develop new business from within the expansive resort and recreation hospitality industry segment.
"EHospa is the only industry trade organization whose sole mission is to help companies develop more business," Anger points out. "We use our considerable media and marketing assets to put our member companies top-of-mind with our audience of more than 80,000 hospitality and recreation owners, developers, managers and other buyers of exceptional products and services."
Some of the tools EHospa uses to attain these goals include:
- A PROFESSIONAL JOURNALIST STAFF OF WRITERS AND EDITORS who understand the resort and club hospitality and recreation industry from the inside out. The team is led by Editor and Director of Content Gina Kellogg, former Communications Director and Editor for the World Waterpark Association (WWA) and its World Waterpark Magazine, and includes hospitality industry experts in the resort and recreation real-estate development, lodging, spa, golf, fitness, technology and other specific operations segments.
- MULTIPLE LINKEDIN AND ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA DISCUSSION PLATFORMS, forums which allow EHospa to create, share and push relevant content across the Internet to targeted opt-in buyers and decision makers in the industry.
- MULTIPLE WEBSITES such as http://www.RandRBizPRO.com and http://www.MyResortLIFE.com that are tools for members and their clients to use in increasing business.
- A VARIETY OF ADVERTISING OPTIONS for promoting exceptional products and services online, in print and in e-newsletters. Members can share testimonials and project successes with the organization's opt-in audiences of industry buyers and thought leaders.
- CUSTOM EDITORIAL created by EHospa's staff to detail its members' stories in engaging ways that promote members and their management leaders as experts in their fields in the hospitality industry. Publications in which such content can be included are RESORT AND RECREATION and ADVENTURES.
Sohret Pakis, Marketing Director for Polin Waterparks and Pool Systems, said, "We are very excited about starting to work with EHospa and its Resort And Recreation brand. I believe it will be a good fit delivering our messages and strengthening the Polin brand in North America.”
Memberships start at just $89 per year for a simple online and print strategy, rising across four additional membership tiers to provide a choice of editorial, advertising and additional new-business-development tools based on each member company's marketing objectives and budget. EHospa’s president, Ron Anger, says industry suppliers and practitioners are often astounded at the value of its membership packages.
Anger said, “I’ve been integrally active in the hospitality industry for more than 20 years, and there is simply no other business-development package that comes close to what EHospa offers in terms of value and return-on-investment. Once resort and recreation companies actually hear and understand all that EHospa does to put them top-of-mind among buyers, they literally cannot believe how little it costs to join.”
EHospa is finalizing details of a number of new memberships this week and expects its February growth to exceed that of January. EHospa news is reported regularly at EHospa.org and its official industry professional website at RandRBizPRO.com.
# # #
MORE ON EHospa – The Organization for Exceptional Hospitality
EHospa is an international business development trade organization for the hospitality industry and resort and recreation-related suppliers and practitioners. EHospa uses its considerable assets in media, sales and marketing, public relations and advertising to promote the unique characteristics and strengths of each of its members with the goal of generating more business with a positive return on investment (ROI).
EHospa membership services are available to progressive companies and proactive individual professionals at surprisingly low annual and monthly member rates. Click here to learn more or call the organization directly at 616-891-5747 to kick-start or add more horsepower to your new-business-development activities right now.