A working capital loan is an excellent advantage for a company that may be seen as ‘a risk’ by typical lenders. With this type of loan your businesses’ cash flow potential is looked over, versus solely your credit score...
Laguna Hills, California (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
Envision Capital Group, a top equipment financing and equipment leasing company in Orange County of California discusses the top 8 facts of a working capital loan.
“As working capital loans are becoming increasingly popular, many business owners don’t know about the benefits of this type of loan. So often a business may not have the cash it needs to grow or sustain in a tough economy. It’s sad to see a great business struggling to keep their doors open or even worse have to be shut down. We want to educate business owners on working capital loans and how it can help keep their business stay afloat, or simply keep it succeeding.” Envision Capital stated.
1. Fast Cash- Expect to have the cash within a few days, compared to a standard loan which can take many weeks. This makes a working capital loan an excellent choice for a business that may need to pay a bill right away, or have an unexpected maintenance on a piece of equipment that they depend on.
2. Up to $250,000- Up to $250,000 of cash may be obtained.
3. A Quick & Easy Application- No need to study the fine print, or set an hour aside to apply. Like Envision Capital Group's, this type of loan typically has a simple, one page application that can be completed in minutes.
4. Freedom of Use- This loan can be used for almost any type of expense. From hiring a new employee, to buying more inventory, to sprucing up an office with new furniture, or a business can even use it to pay it's 2012 tax payments.
5. Flexible Repayment Options- This loan is a great strategy for a seasonal type of business. Payments are calculated based on the percentage of your sales, which offers flexibility and peace of mind. If sales are up, the payment will be larger, but if sales are dipping, expect to pay less.
6. Rocky Credit? No problem.- This is an excellent advantage for a company that may be seen as ‘a risk’ by typical lenders. With this type of loan a businesses’ cash flow potential is looked over, versus solely your credit score.
7. No Collateral or Personal Guaranty Required- No need to put up the businesses’ assets, or personal property on the chopping block.
8. Working Capital Programs offer two types of loan structures:
1 Merchant Cash Advance: Candidates for this type of loan are those that have a significant volume or credit card sales a month. 2- Short term loan: For candidates that do not accept credit cards as a form of payment, or for those that do not receive the necessary volume needed for the amount of working capital they need.
About Envision Capital Group
Envision Capital Group is an Orange County, CA based top equipment financing & equipment leasing company, offering several types of financing: lease financing, equipment loans, working capital & merchant cash advance programs, as well as servicing vendor financing needs. They assist any business type, any credit type, nationwide, in getting the funding their businesses need to grow. To learn more, visit: envisioncapitalgroup.com.