With the DRE Compass LED, doctors will experience increased satisfaction with simplified and accelerated procedures due to better visibility.
Louisville, Ky. (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
DRE, Inc.—a premier medical and surgical equipment provider—recently unveiled its new surgical microscope, the DRE Compass LED, with two models to adapt to ENT and dental use. The Compass LED is designed for more accurate and reliable procedure with superior comfort for the doctor.
“DRE has a wide variety of microscopes, and the Compass LED adds another layer for our customers in the ENT and dental specialties,” Dustin Spencer, Division Director, said. “We truly act as consultants and fit the best microscope to the needs of our customers.”
The Compass LED is a professional microscope that integrates all of the high performance features necessary for daily treatment, diagnosis and surgical use. Notable features include:
- 6-Step magnification capabilities for superb optical performance.
- German-engineered apochromatic lenses to improve resolution, contrast and image depth.
- 20W LED Coaxial Illuminator provides long-lasting, pure white color light without the hassle and cost of changing bulbs.
- Integrated video camera allows doctors to clearly explain and demonstrate treatment to the patient while increasing accuracy and predictability of treatment results.
- Ergonomic 0-180° Inclinable binocular allows for comfortable and exact microscope positioning, allowing the clinician to sit in an upright position at every microscope angle.
- A variety of mounting options for any setting.
“With the Compass LED, doctors will experience increased satisfaction with simplified and accelerated procedures due to better visibility,” Spencer said. “It is very competitive and offers the most important features at a better price point than older, refurbished models. The LED lighting system alone can save thousands in overall cost of ownership."
About DRE, Inc.:
Founded in 1984, DRE, Inc. is a premier medical and surgical equipment supplier that provides a combination of new and professionally refurbished or used medical equipment to industry professionals around the globe. DRE offers value to doctors by providing the features and reliability they need while still fitting within their budget. DRE, Inc. is headquartered in Louisville, Ky.