InfluenceHR is a first of it's kind event for companies that have products or services for the HR Buyer and want to transform their marketing strategy.
Napa, CA (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
LAROCQUE, the leading strategy and go-to-market consulting firm for HR-related technology and the human capital management (HCM) marketplace, is launching its inaugural HCM marketing conference, InfluenceHR, on May 13, 2013.
Not your typical conference, InfluenceHR is throwing out the old model of three days of stale topics and dry speakers. Instead, the conference is providing busy executives with one day of actionable insight into the strategies that differentiate companies in this niche industry. “For one day, we’re pulling back the curtain on HCM marketing,” said LAROCQUE President George LaRocque.
Attendees of InfluenceHR will have exclusive access to HR buyers, market-leading analysts and trailblazing peers. The panelists and speakers are heading up their own companies’ strategies, so they know what the hell they’re talking about. From enterprise-level market domination to startup innovation, InfluenceHR is going to have it all.
“CEOs, CMOs and executives have to start using marketing to differentiate their business,” said LaRocque. “So if these leaders are going to give us one day, we better give them the goods.”
LAROCQUE is lining up speakers who are dealmakers, rising stars and profit drivers.
- Mark Organ – CEO of Influitive, Founding CEO of Eloqua
- Josh Bersin – Founder, Bersin by Deloitte
- Arjun Dev Arora – Founder and CEO, Retargeter
- Bret Starr — The Starr Conspiracy, Founding Partner and President
- Laurie Ruettimann — TheCynicalGirl.com, HR Consultant
- Kris Dunn — Kinetix, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Mark Stelzner – Founder of Inflexion Advisors
- Susan Strayer Lamotte – Founder of exaqueo
- Lance Haun – editor, Sourcecon.com
- Mary Ellen Slayter – Managing Director, Reputation Capital Media Services
- Rob Pegoraro – Technology Journalist
Here’s what attendees need to know:
May 13, 2013
San Francisco Financial District
750 Kearny St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
More updates for InfluenceHR will be coming, but attendees should commit soon.
After all, it’s only one day.
LAROCQUE is the leading strategy and go-to-market consulting firm for HR-related technology and the human capital management (HCM) marketplace. Services are offered in a unique Service-on-Demand approach, as well as by project or retainer. LAROCQUE is also the operator and organizer of the InfluenceHR conference and publishes the #hrwins list of HR Companies To Watch annually, celebrating the innovation taking place in the HCM and HR tech markets by vendors of all sizes.