Reston, VA (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
Practice Greenhealth is pleased to welcome its newest members, who join a community of more than 1,200 leading health care organizations and suppliers to the sector who act as change agents and healing forces in their communities on behalf of patients, staff, and the environment at large.
Practice Greenhealth is a nonprofit membership organization, offering its members a full range of tools, resources, forums, technical assistance, and networking opportunities to engage the health care sector in creating safe and healthy environments. Founded and driven by the principles of positive environmental stewardship and best practices by organizations in the health care community, Practice Greenhealth includes hospitals, health care facilities, community health centers, and businesses such as architecture and engineering firms, product and service providers, as well as like-minded non-governmental organizations.
New health care members include:
- CHRISTUS Health Shreveport– Shreveport, LA
- CHRISTUS Health St. Patrick– Lake Charles, LA
- Lake Health– Concord Township, OH
- Northern Berkshire Healthcare– North Adams, MA
- Whidbey General Hospital– Coupeville, WA
- Beaumont Hospital – Royal Oak Campus, Royal Oak, MI
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ
New community health center members include:
- DuPage Medical Group – Lisle Immediate Care Center
New business members include:
- B Braun–Bethlehem, PA
- Caldwell Associates Architects, Inc. – Pensacola, FL
- Dirtworks, PC Landscape Architecture– New York, NY
- EmCo Consulting, Inc–Pensacola, FL
- Grumman/Butkus Associates–Evanston, IL
- HHA Services– St. Clair Shores, MI
- Healthy Buildings–Fairfax, VA
- KMC Consulting, LLC– Norton, MA
- NewGen Surgical–San Rafael, CA
“As we grow into 2013, I am pleased to welcome these newest members to the Practice Greenhealth family,” said Laura Wenger, RN, Practice Greenhealth Executive Director. “We look forward to working with them to build a better, safer, and more efficient health care sector for us all.”
With the many resources available through Practice Greenhealth membership, these organizations will reach new heights of business success and ensure sustainable health care that’s good for the environment, good for patients and staff, and good for the bottom line.
For more information about Practice Greenhealth or its member, please contact Sherry MacDonald, Director of Marketing and Communications, at smacdonald(at)practicegreenhealth(dot)org or (703) 870-7494.