PV America East is a great show for Sunmodo to attend because it gives us the opportunity to introduce Sunmodo's products to local buyers and stay up to date on all aspects of this ever growing solar industry.
Vancouver, WA (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
SunModo Corp., a leading racking and mounting solutions provider for solar power systems, announced today that Sunmodo will be exhibiting at the PV America East 2013 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia on February 5-7. PV America East, the premier solar event in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic region, is expected to attract more than 4,000 solar industry professionals to explore the latest in solar photovoltaic (PV) products, services and technology.
Karry Yoerger, Sales Director of Sunmodo said, "The U.S. solar industry continues to show strong installed capacity increases — with much of the expansion in the Northeast. PV America East is a great show to attend because it is the great opportunity to introduce Sunmdo's products to local buyers and network with other exhibitors. Moreover, it helps Sunmodo to stay up to date on all aspects of this ever growing solar industry. This will be Sunmodo's first big trade show of 2013 but won't be the last."
Come see Sunmodo at Booth 1120 to find out how to save racking cost and minimize the total cost of installation in a smarter, more cost effective way. Discover:
- Sunmodo's best-selling Ez Roof Mount, 100% International Building Code Compliance.
- Ez Universal Seam Clamp, specially designed to distribute load evenly against the attachment surface with no permanent damage to the roof.
- EzHelio pitched roof system with beautifully engineered standard and light rails as well as a full range of components which can be configured into endless variety of systems.
- Innovative SunBeam flat roof system, one of the most robust and versatile flat roof mounting systems in the market.
- Unique ground mounted system; the choice of traditional post and concrete, ballasted “Eco-block” mount, or the new earth auger system.
For those DIY consumers that cannot find Sunmodo's products locally, go to DIY online store to place an order.
For professional installers looking for innovative and cost effective racking solutions, contact Sunmodo's sales team to get started immediately.
The Sunmodo Team is look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!