This custom composite curing oven for the aerospace industry represents the highest quality designed equipment available and meets the standard of excellence our customer demands.
East Troy, WI (PRWEB) October 03, 2013
Wisconsin Oven Corporation today announced the shipment of a custom designed batch oven used for curing assorted composite materials for a prominent aerospace manufacturer.
The composite curing oven features guaranteed temperature uniformity (it easily exceeded the required +/- 10 @ 500° F) with a data acquisition and control system that provides the customer with the flexibility to modify ramp and soak rates as needed to obtain the best part quality possible.
“This custom composite curing oven for the aerospace industry represents the highest quality designed equipment available and meets the standard of excellence our customer demands,” said Jim Lucas, Senior Sales Engineer of Wisconsin Oven.
The composite cure oven is backed by Wisconsin Oven’s Exclusive and Unprecedented 5-Year WOW™ warranty.
Unique features of this composite curing oven (Batch8/12/8-E) include:
- An upgraded recirculation system to enhance the temperature uniformity inside the work chamber, as well as provide more aggressive heating and cooling rates of the products inside the chamber.
- An upgraded exhaust blower system to allow the oven to operate and be controlled at temperatures closer to ambient.
- Motorized dampers on the fresh air inlet and the exhaust outlet to allow the oven to be controlled at a specified ramp down (cooling) rate.
- Custom designed floor to fit inside the customer’s pit below the oven chamber.
- Specialized data acquisition and control system to allow the oven chamber temperature to be controlled either by the leading, lagging, or the average of the part temperature(s) before progressing to the next segment. Any or all of the thermocouples can be recorded.
The composite cure oven safety features include ladder and catwalks on the roof, as well as interior lighting and viewing windows.
Additional features unique to composite curing include vacuum pump, vacuum stubs, thermocouple ports and jack panels.
About Wisconsin Oven
Wisconsin Oven Corporation has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing industrial ovens and other heating equipment since 1973. Their custom and standard industrial ovens are used for a multitude of applications including heat treating, finishing, drying, and curing. Many of the industries they serve require specific temperature uniformity and equipment performance documentation. Their experienced design team is able to meet even the most stringent standards for their customers’ equipment. Wisconsin Oven realizes that the success of the company depends on their Championship team of employees, which is why they have developed a company culture that recognizes and rewards employees. The goal at Wisconsin Oven is to outperform competition and provide customers with outstanding products and service.