The new personal crate has been launched by PHS Teacrate in response to market feedback highlighting a demand for smaller and more secure crates.
Cardiff (PRWEB UK) 1 October 2013
The personal crate, a staple piece of equipment in commercial moving, offers compact portable storage and security for an employee’s personal effects including desk contents and desktop items such as stationery, mugs, brochures and magazines.
The new personal crate (product code: LC1) has been launched by PHS Teacrate in response to market feedback highlighting a demand for smaller and more secure crates. Unique to PHS Teacrate, the new LC1 personal crate has several ‘designed-in’ features that translate into a number of benefits for the end user and also for the mover.
The new LC1 personal crate from PHS Teacrate is compact, ergonomic, robust and secure and offers enhanced benefits over the previous model:
- Convenient size and weight with contoured ergonomic handles for easy end user handling
- Enhanced security through closely interlocking lid tabs and integrated openings with guide channels for security seals
- Robust rounded and reinforced corners on the lid and rim
- Raised hinge towers and lid stops help safely locate containers when stacking
- With the same compact capacity (25 litre) as the previous model, the new LC1 has similar external dimensions at a reduced weight of 1.74 kg (previously 1.87 kg)
- Appealing bright blue colour (rental stock)
PHS Teacrate’s significant investment in product development and manufacturing has allowed the supply of thousands of new LC1 personal crates into PHS Teacrate’s branch network to be made immediately available to customers throughout the UK.
As is the case with all PHS Teacrate’s rental products, a next day delivery service applies on the rental of the new LC1 personal crate. Customers interested in purchasing the new LC1 crate can specify their choice of colour and have the crates branded with their company logo.
For further information on the LC1 crate or to receive a product sample, please contact PHS Teacrate on 0800 980 7000 or email sales(at)teacrate(dot)com.
About the PHS Group
The PHS Group is a leading workplace services provider, and has traded in the UK since 1963. It has a diverse service portfolio aimed at improving work and leisure spaces, while making life much easier for facilities, building and people managers.
PHS really does ‘do more than you think,’ providing products and services for:
- Crate rental and packaging
- Interior and exterior planting
- Laundry equipment and workwear
- Matting and flooring
- Records storage and management
- Shredding and recycling
- Testing and compliance
- Waste management
- Water machines
- Workplace consumables
PHS provides these direct to UK companies, and also operates as a tier one supplier to the facilities management market, supporting the integrated service propositions of most of the major FMs.
The PHS Group’s annual turnover for the year ending March 2012 was £422 million. It employs around 5,000 personnel, operates from a wide network of 153 regional service branches, and takes care of over 250,000 customers at over 450,000 locations in the UK, Ireland, Holland, Belgium and Spain.