Our goal is to help trade compliance professionals no matter the reason. We will continue to make this freely available until the Census site is back up and operational.
Eden, UT (PRWEB) October 02, 2013
CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining, a leader in international trade content, is offering a free digital copy of the US Schedule B during the US government shutdown.
"Our goal is to help trade compliance professionals no matter the reason," said Ron Lackey, CEO of CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining, "We will continue to make this freely available until the Census site is back up and operational."
- The US Schedule B is used by trade professionals to classify and items exported from the United States.
- The US Census Bureau's World Wide Web site normally maintains a digital copy of the US Schedule B at http://www.census.gov.
- Due to the government shutdown, the Census Bureau website and its resources are offline.
- CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining is offering a free digital copy of the US Schedule B at http://hub.am/16FhCbf .
- CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining website: http://www.customsinfo.com
About CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining
CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining helps businesses optimize global trade management (GTM) systems and streamline global trade compliance automation. We provide the world’s most comprehensive trade data repository delivered via web-based subscription, API web services or as data to populate any GTM or Landed Cost application. We are the largest provider of duty and tax content for international e-commerce with hundreds of e-commerce sites utilizing our data to provide accurate landed cost information. Our data and services provide faster deliveries and fewer border delays. We help multi-national companies increase the informational value of trade data and the productivity of global trade staff to reduce operating costs, improve customs compliance, accelerate supply chain speed and maximize the return on investment of this corporate function. Areas of expertise include customs classification research, customs auditing and trade data analytics/business intelligence.
Working in conjunction with GTM applications, our strategic partners include SAP, Oracle, MIC and other trade software partners. Please visit http://www.customsinfo.com for more information.