Miami, FL (PRWEB) October 03, 2013
The fashion-forward travel accessories e-commerce company is supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October by donating 10% of all retail sales of their e-boutique pink items to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. ArriveChic.com will feature these pink travel accessories, such as scarves, travel wallets, travel size beauty tools, jewelry cases, and even pink luggage, in a "Travel Pink" campaign on their e-boutique, in advertising, and on their social media channels.
"We feel strongly about supporting Breast Cancer Awareness and hope our jet-set customers help us give back to this charitable organization. Their purchases can help make a difference in funding research to find a cure and end breast cancer forever," says Ashley Vaccarino.
Some of the pink travel pieces included in "Travel Pink" are:
1. Heys xCase Carry-On in Pink: this durable, 20", hardside suitcase weighs only 5.3 lbs, has 2 in-line clear wheels, and a built-in divider with mesh pocket.
2. Pink Leopard Print Pareo: this lightweight pink scarf can be used as a cover-up on the beach, to tie back your hair, or to keep warm in the breeze.
3. iPad Mini Case in Bright Pink Leather: this luxurious leather pink iPad Mini case has a snap closure, camera hole in the back, and folds vertically for the ideal viewing angle.
4. Pink Ruffle Shoe Bag: Keep your shoes and the clothes packed around them looking great with this pink shoe bag that holds a pair of 4" heels, is machine-washable, and has a polka dot drawstring.
5. Pink Leather Mini Jewelry Case: this pink travel jewelry case has a ring bar, two snap pockets for necklaces, and a removable pouch.
To see more "Travel Pink" travel goods & accessories from Arrive Chic, visit their website http://arrivechic.com/. All purchases over $150 receive free ground shipping.
About Arrive Chic
Arrive Chic (http://arrivechic.com/) was born to provide one-stop online shopping for fashion-forward jet-setters. With a buying background from Barneys New York and Saks Fifth Avenue, and a fully stamped passport, owner Ashley Vaccarino saw this business as her calling. Unlike many other travel goods websites, Arrive Chic offers only stylish travel products, as they believe form is just as important as function. Travel handbags and accessories are obvious must-haves for any trip; but the true traveling diva needs to look fabulous head to toe, no matter where she is. Therefore, they also offer travel-friendly jewelry, beauty products, and (arriving soon) comfortable & chic shoes and clothing. Arrive Chic can also be found at facebook.com/arrivechic, pinterest.com/arrivechic, on twitter @arrivechic, and on instagram @arrivechic.