Bridgeport, WV (PRWEB) October 04, 2013
Six from Steptoe & Johnson PLLC have been named to positions on U.S. Chamber of Commerce policy committees. Five attorneys and one Government Relations Coordinator representing four of the firm’s offices will help craft the Chamber’s stance on issues affecting businesses and organizations.
The appointees, their office locations and respective committees include:
- Jeffrey H. Tour - Columbus, Ohio - Employee Benefits
- Philip D. Vasquez - Houston, Texas - International Policy
- L. Frederick Williams Jr. - Charleston, W.Va. - Taxation
- Christopher L. Slaughter - Huntington, W.Va. - Labor Relations
- David M. Flannery - Charleston, W.Va. - Energy, Clean Air and Natural Resources
- L. Gil White - Government Relations Coordinator - Charleston, W.Va. - Council on Small Business
“The firm’s growing nationwide presence has opened many doors, including the opportunity to advocate for clients through organizations like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce,” said Steptoe & Johnson CEO Susan Brewer. “We are proud of these individuals and look forward to standing with the Chamber as they represent U.S. businesses.”
About Steptoe & Johnson
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC is a U.S. energy law firm with core strengths in energy, labor & employment, litigation and transactional law. In 2013, Steptoe & Johnson celebrates 100 years of helping clients reach their goals. Visit http://www.steptoe-johnson.com.
For more information, contact Betsy Spellman, Chief Marketing Officer, at (304) 933-8000 or by email: betsy.spellman(at)steptoe-johnson(dot)com.