Anaheim, CA (PRWEB) October 14, 2013
Anderson Seafoods, the restaurant industry’s most trusted seafood source for over 30 years, announces their latest selection of the freshest seasonal fish for Fall. Available to home cooks across the country, Anderson Seafoods ships restaurant-quality seafood directly to consumers’ doors via overnight delivery. Seafood lovers across the country can shop and place orders from home or office simply by logging on to ShopAndersonSeafoods.
From the cold, clear waters of Scotland to Florida and the Pacific Northwest, Anderson Seafoods works with a direct network of suppliers around the globe to obtain specialties including Scottish Salmon, Florida Stone Crab Claws, and Cooked Dungeness Crab.
All products are hand-selected at the Anderson Seafoods’ state of the art facility and packaged in an eco-friendly container designed to maintain its contents at or below 38°F. Deliveries ship overnight and right to the consumer’s door. All Anderson Seafood’s facilities are inspected by the USDC (United States Department of Commerce) and are HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) approved, in order to ensure the highest quality seafood available.
Consumers no longer need to make a trip to a specialty store in order to get fresh fish with Anderson Seafoods delivering restaurant-quality seafood right to your front door.
The website also features testimonials from consumers who love the convenience and quality of the products they have received.
“Most people do not realize that the seafood purchased from Anderson Seafoods is 3-8 days fresher than what is available at the typical grocery store,” says Dennis Anderson, President of Anderson Seafoods. “With the simple and delicious recipes featured on our website, you can create an amazing meal to rival the finest restaurants in your own kitchen.”
When entertaining guests or barbequing with your family, order from Anderson Seafoods’ unparalleled assortment of fresh, frozen and smoked seafood, as well as prepared entrees and specialty items. Orders placed online Monday through Friday before 1:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time will ship to arrive the following morning by 10:30 a.m. To view today’s fresh selections, seasonal recipes, and more, visit ShopAndersonSeafoods.
About Anderson Seafoods:
Anderson Seafoods was established in 1979, with the goal of providing premium seafood products and superior service to our valued clients in sustainable and innovative ways. Starting from a small family venture in Orange, California, Anderson Seafoods has evolved into a full-scale, state-of-the-art operation and is recognized as a leading authority in the seafood industry. Anderson Seafoods has established its own network of direct sources for fresh and frozen products from around the world including Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, the Pacific Northwest, the East Coast, Asia and South America. With wild caught seafood, the company refrains from doing business with those who engage in illegal, unreported and unregulated methods. All facilities are USDC (United States Department of Commerce) inspected and seafood sources are HACCP approved. AndersonSeafoods
For more information contact us at: 1 (855)-654-FISH.
Alberto Andrade 1 (855)-654-FISH contactus(at)andersonseafoods(dot)com
***Recipe for Grilled Mahi Mahi with Spiced Black Bean Coulis, Corn Salsa and an Arugula-Radish Salad follows. Photos are available.
Serves 2 People
Items You Will Need
2 Pieces 6-7oz Anderson Seafoods Mahi Mahi Portions.
¼ Cup Pure Olive Oil
1 tsp Salt & Black Pepper Mix (3 parts Kosher Salt / 1 part Black Pepper)
4 Ounces Black Bean Coulis
½ Cup Corn Salsa
2 Cups Wild Arugula Salad (With Shredded Radishes and Sherry Vinaigrette)
Directions To Make
1. Season the Mahi Mahi Filets with Salt & Pepper Mix.
2. Drizzle the Olive Oil over the Mahi Mahi to completely coat the filets.
3. Allowing the Mahi Mahi to marinate with this mixture, prepare other ingredients to complete your dish.
4. Pre-heat the Grill to a Medium-High heat.
5. Gently place the Mahi Mahi Filets onto the grill with the meat side down first.
6. After 2-3 minutes, rotate the Mahi Mahi Filets 90° to create the grill marks.
7. After an additional 2-3 minutes, turn the Mahi Mahi Filets over for another 2-3 minutes.
8. At this point, the Mahi Mahi should be opaque in color all around and have nice brown grill marks. The Mahi Mahi should be firm, but still spring back slightly when touched.
9. Remove the Mahi Mahi Filets and place on a plate to rest while preparing the remainder of items for plating.
Steps to Plating
1. Prepare the Black Bean Coulis, Corn Salsa and Arugula-Radish Salad.
2. Spoon the Black Bean Coulis on the bottom of the plate.
3. Lay the Grilled Mahi Mahi Filet on top of the Black Bean Coulis.
4. Spoon the Corn Salsa over the Mahi Mahi Filet, careful not to completely cover the beautiful fish.
5. Arrange the Arugula-Radish Salad to the back of the Mahi Mahi.