Madison, WI (PRWEB) October 15, 2013
Australian IT equipment designer and manufacturer, PC Locs and its international brand Lock’n’Charge Technologies, proudly announce the addition of two new truly universal and modular products to their mobile device management product line. These complete systems offer more flexibility than any other product for mobile device management in the educational market.
James Symons, CEO of Lock’n’Charge Technologies and PC Locs, says “We pride ourselves on developing products that meet students' and faculty expectations for supporting and securing mobile devices on campus. We know that universities face challenges with the proliferation of mobile devices on campus; our products take managing deployments of mobile technology – whether institutionally owned or BYOD – to the next level. We just make life easier.”
The Carrier 40 Cart™ is more modular, flexible and truly universal, providing the ability to charge up to 40 Chromebooks, Tablets and iPad® devices at once. “Our engineering team has produced a stunning next generation cart that is modular and future proof. We designed this highly secure cart with a two-point locking to keep valuable mobile devices safe. “says David Shawcross, Director of Engineering.
With the emerging popularity of Chromebooks, Lock’n’Charge is launching a more compact 10 Bay Wall Cage. The inspirational design features overload protection on all power outlets and vertical orientation for quick and easy access and visual checks.
LocknCharge also provides standard products for the airline, enterprise, education, hospitality and healthcare market segments which include:
- The iQ 16 SCB Sync and Charge Station™ [or Sync Charge Box™] can sync and charge up to 16 iPad® or iOS devices simultaneously, and charge all devices in approximately the same time it would take to charge one.
- The iQ 16 and iQ 32 Carts™ are a complete solution that can sync, charge, secure and transport up to 32 iPad® devices.
- The iQ Wall Cages™ are designed to store, charge and secure 16 iPad devices in a fixed location.
- The iQ Traveler™ is equipped with everything needed to sync, charge and transport up to 16 iPad® devices.
- The FUYL™ Cell is designed to individually store, charge and secure laptops, iPad® devices or any other mobile electronic device.
- The EVO Cart™ stores and charges up to 40 tablets or Chromebooks.
About Lock’n’Charge Technologies
Lock'n'Charge Technologies is the international brand of PC Locs Pty Ltd - an Australian-based company founded in 1998 and dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of the highest quality and innovative solutions for managing deployments of mobile technology.
Lock’n’Charge is currently working with selective organizations to bring quality, innovative and custom solutions to market. Lock 'n' Charge Technologies has distribution centers in North America, Europe and Australia.