London, UK (PRWEB) October 10, 2013
Brazil, China and some countries of the Middle East represent the important emerging airports markets, poised for considerable growth in 2013. The key concerns of the world airports industry players include responding to pricing pressure, market uncertainty and cost containment. The major factors influencing the selection of suppliers in the global airports industry include a price, a level of service, existing relationship with a supplier and also financial strength and stability.
The world airports industry is expected to witness positive growth in terms of revenues in 2013. The airports industry players intend to increase capital expenditures on employee training, IT infrastructure development and facility expansion in the forthcoming years. Most players tend to focus on the stabilization of company’s finances, improvement of operational efficiency and expansion of current markets.
In-demand research report “Global Airports Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Airports Industry” worked out by iCD Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Airports Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 2,000.00
The report presents a comprehensive overview of the global airport industry and grants access to opinions of leading industry executives. It provides an in-depth analysis of buyer expenditure, procurement and developments within the industry, outlines the major industry challenges and opportunities, examines key factors influencing the industry growth, and also draws up a clear picture of the actual industry state. The research study evaluates the investment environment and scrutinizes how the industry companies’ business strategies, practices and procurement expenditures are expected to change through 2014.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report is an essential source of the vital data on the performance of the global airport industry.
- Discussion of growth opportunities and expected industry trends helps to estimate the most promising growth areas and, thus, to make informed business decisions.
- Evaluation of the investment climate and identification of the key growth regions allow one to plan effective business strategies.
- Assessment of the top industry challenges and opportunities assists in maintaining effective business performance.
- In-depth analysis of buyer expenditure, procurement and developments within the industry helps to develop effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Opinions of the key industry executives allow one to get a better understanding of the industry performance.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at iCD Research page.