The hotel was great before, but this renovation has really taken us to a new level. Nothing in the public space has gone overlooked; we upgraded everything: the lobby, the breakfast area, the business center, and the fitness center.
Sterling, VA (PRWEB) October 17, 2013
Renovations are finished at the Hampton Inn Dulles/Cascades hotel, and the guest feedback is showing it.
Sterling, VA’s number one hotel, the Hampton Inn Dulles/Cascades, has just finished the complete renovation of its “Perfect Mix” lobby, business center, and fitness room. The total cost of this renovation was over $250,000, but the feedback so far from guests has been that it was well-worth the investment.
“The feedback from our guests, both on review sites such as TripAdvisor and through our guest satisfaction surveys, has been overwhelmingly positive,” says hotel general manager, Rebecca Leo. “The hotel was great before, but this renovation has really taken us to a new level. Nothing in the public space has gone overlooked; we upgraded everything: the lobby, the breakfast area, the business center, and the fitness center.”
The “Perfect Mix” lobby and breakfast area of the Hampton Inn Dulles/Cascades have undergone a major transformation, including:
- Brand new tables and new, plush, designer soft-seating throughout
- New decorative flooring throughout the lobby, featuring gorgeous new carpet in the lobby and a sleek and elegant hardwood in the breakfast area
- Decorative lighting with contemporary metal fixtures to showcase the breakfast station
- Wall-mounted 70” high-definition flat panel TV
- Oversized hardwood community table, equipped with multiple electrical, data, and internet access ports for functional use for up to six people
These enhancements and conveniences, along with the hotel’s unparalleled service, is one of the reasons why the Hampton Inn Dulles/Cascades is Sterling, VA’s number one hotel.
The Hampton Inn’s business center has also been updated in the hotels renovation, including:
- Newly designed open layout to give guests more room to use the business center with a sense of privacy
- Brand new carpeting throughout the business center
- New state-of-the-art hardwood desks in each work station
- Top-notch equipment, including new monitors, PCs, and printer
And, lastly the brand new “Jump Start Fitness Center” has been built out with this renovation and features:
- New fitness grade rubber flooring throughout the space
- Top of the line workout equipment, including ample cardio machines and free weight stations
- Large full length mirrors displaying motivational quotes
- Multiple 32” HD flat screen televisions
- Built-in TV monitors in many of the cardio machines
- Disposable headphones available at each machine
- Ultra-modern, sleek, and temperature controlled Pacifik High Tech Water Cooler
For more information on this Sterling, Virginia hotel, contact Rebecca Leo at 703-450-9595 or visit our website at http://www.hamptoninndullescascades.com/.
Based in Bethesda, MD, WashDCHotels.com is a DC destination and tourism site for the B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group. The Hospitality Group owns and operates a portfolio of full service, select service, and extended stay hotels located in MD, VA, MI and FL. WashDChotels.com serves both business and leisure guests seeking first class DC hotel accommodations, Washington, D.C. area meeting facilities, and banquet venues. The company also operates two IACC Certified Northern Virginia Executive Conference & Training Centers. To learn more about the B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group, go to http://www.bfsaulhotels.com.