(PRWEB) October 16, 2013
Scheduling at US high schools is the most flexible in the world. That is why it is the most complicated in the world. Lots of companies tried to automate it but without any success.
How has EKronas.com created the seemed impossible without any sponsorship?
“It is all about people. Nothing is impossible with the right people around. The secret key to success or failure lies in the ability to take actions that determine our destiny. Sometimes money can not help to solve all the problems,” said Denis Skarbichev, Founder and CEO at EKronas.com
So what is at the heart of any good student information system?
The EKronas.com Scheduling Program is truly the heart of any student information system. Like any heart pumping blood through the veins, it prepares primary school data and manages schedules for schools either manually or automatically.
Manual scheduling is like a life support system that is managed by a human manually. When it comes to automatic scheduling, optimization algorithm running in the background does the job for human and helps to create the best schedule.
According to EKronas.com, higher education institutions still do not have effective tools that would allow them to build optimal schedules automatically, schedules based on the preferences of teachers and students, what is needed is a tool to address the following problems:
1. Fully automatic schedule optimization meeting all the expectations of students and teachers
2. Manual scheduling with advanced conflict resolution strategies
3. User-friendly functionality to import, manage, evaluate and export all the required data
EKronas.com announced a release of the beta version of their schedule optimization software addressing these most complex scheduling problems.
“Evolution in technology does not stand still but continues developing. EKronas is just the next step in evolution of timetable automation that makes a difference,” added Mr. Skarbichev
What does it give to the world?
As a result:
1. Students get the courses they wish to study at the most convenient time
2. Teachers get a schedule optimally meeting their expectations and without any conflicts
3. School administrators get a tool to build optimal schedules automatically
4. Principals get a well-planned academic year, time and money they saved. Scaling to district, county, state or even country – millions of dollars can be saved and re-invested in a better education tomorrow.
“No need to be rich, have better parents or a Harvard diploma to be able to make a difference – it is enough just to love what you do; your passion and energy fueled by that love will sort out the rest,” concluded Denis Skarbichev.
Please visit http://www.ekronas.com in order to learn more.