Hotel Belleclaire Prepares for Harvest Week Events
Hotel Belleclaire in Manhattan is hosting its annual Harvest Week festivities from October 28 through November 1, 2013. Activities include pumpkin painting and carving, as well as free desserts and hot beverages catered by Sweetery NYC Gourmet Food Truck and complimentary craft beer at a free Greenport Brewery tasting session.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 16, 2013
Hotel Belleclaire kicks off its annual Harvest Week October 28, 2013. The hotel in UWS NYC hosts the celebration to revel in autumn’s seasonal offerings.
Activities onsite include:
- Monday, October 28 – Pumpkin painting contest begins, runs through October 31
- Tuesday, October 29 – Candy corn treats, caramel apples, cider
- Wednesday, October 30 – Pumpkin carving demonstration (3-6 p.m.), Halloween cocoa party (1-4 p.m.)
- Thursday, October 31 – Sweetery NYC Gourmet Food Truck serving complimentary gourmet desserts, coffee, cider, hot cocoa, and more (4-6 p.m.)
- Friday, November 1 – Trail mix treats, Greenport Brewery Tasting (3-6 p.m.)
Pumpkins for the pumpkin painting contest are available at the hotel’s front desk. The best painting will be announced on Halloween via social media.
Greenport Brewery is partnering with the hotel to provide complimentary draft beer on Friday, November 1. Featured beers include:
- Harbor Ale – An American-style pale ale brewed with 30% wheat malt and a blend of Warrior, Glacier, and Cascade hops.
- Black Duck Porter – A black ale that puts the flavor of the malt front and center. It has a mild hop character that balances strong notes of cocoa and hints of coffee.
- Leaf Pile Ale – An autumn ale which brings you a slice of pumpkin pie in a glass. Fresh whole ginger, cinnamon, all spice, and nutmeg gives this ale its distinct character.
- Otherside IPA – A blend of North American pale, light Munich, light crystal, and carapils malts provide a light malty backbone to balance healthy kettle and dry-hops additions of Cascade, Centennial, and Columbus.
“This is one of our favorite times of year at Hotel Belleclaire,” said Scott Geres, General Manager. “Amidst the bustle of New York City, we’re celebrating the harvest’s autumnal offerings and giving out prizes and complimentary treats and drinks to doubly celebrate our guests. It’s always a memorable week here.”
About Hotel Belleclaire:
Hotel Belleclaire is a member of Triumph Hotel Group, a collection of sophisticated boutique hotels in New York City. The Upper West Side hotel is located in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Hotel Belleclaire boasts 240 guest rooms and suites with an array of deluxe amenities, such as complimentary wireless internet, C.O. Bigelow amenities, luxurious Frette linens, flat screen HDTV’s, and sleek laminate-wood floors. The hotel also offers morning coffee and tea service, 24-hour fitness center access and premier concierge services. Learn more at HotelBelleclaire.com.