The format of the matrix and data has evolved during the years but has always been designed to allow year-to-year comparisons.
(PRWEB UK) 4 December 2013
TZ Minerals International(TZMI) has released its latest data publication on the titanium feedstock sector: Titanium Feedstock Trade Matrix 2012- Published 2013.
The Titanium Feedstock Trade Matrix is the 13th annual update of TZMI’s analysis of global trade in titanium feedstock.
TZMI published its first such analysis in 2001, focusing on the calendar year 2000. The format of the matrix and data has evolved during the years but has always been designed to allow year-to-year comparisons.
The report is presented in the following sections:
- Review of 2012: summarises the main trends and other important issues which have arisen from the analysis of the trade data.
- Appendix A: contains the global trade matrix, which shows in a single table the main trade flows across the world by feedstock type.
- Appendix B: contains the trades between feedstock producers and customers, segmented by key producers.
- Appendix C: contains, for the major pigment producers, feedstock purchases from 2008 to 2012 by feedstock type.
The Titanium Feedstock Trade Matrix is the only publication in the world that links production with imports and consumption.
Key elements of the report include:
- Trade information is qualified on a monthly basis and top-down and bottom-up analysis of supply and demand is performed by TZMI’s analysts.
- Consumption of feedstock is broken down into major pigment customers and other end-use categories including titanium slag, synthetic rutile and titanium sponge.
- Feedstock purchases by major pigment producers, broken down individual feedstock type.
- Overall inventory change at producer and consumer ends.
- Preliminary view of feedstock trade flows in 2013 and anticipated impact on global supply/demand balance.
The annually released Titanium Feedstock Trade Matrix is available now for A$4,300.
For information about Titanium Feedstock Trade Matrix or other TZMI data services please visit http://www.tzmi.com
*For Australian Subscribers – the price shown excludes GST.
TZ MINERALS INTERNATIONAL (TZMI) is a specialist advisory services company for opaque mineral and chemical markets. Established in 1994, the head office is located in Perth (Australia) and other offices in Shanghai (China), Houston (USA) and Durban (South Africa).
TZMI partners with clients from the private and public sectors to provide bespoke solutions across markets and strategic services and technical and engineering services. Our clients range from the world’s 500 largest companies through to mid-sized companies and small businesses. TZMI regularly releases market reports and periodicals on relevant subject matters which support the consulting activities and ensure up-to-date, high quality and comprehensive data, analysis and information is provided.
Tracey Kelly – BD and Marketing Manager
TZ Minerals International
P: +61 8 9359 6000