London, UK (PRWEB) October 15, 2013
Presently, the world teleprotection market is in its early development stage. The sector has a high growth potential across different industry verticals including telecom, aerospace and defense, power, IT, oil and gas, transportation, and more. The growth in the worldwide teleprotection market is likely to be spurred by the increasing demand for seamless transmission and energy saving, as well as by the ongoing development of network and communication technologies. The global teleprotection market is poised to witness a 28.67% CAGR in the next five years to climb above USD 9.3 billion in 2018.
ABB Ltd, Ambient Corp., Nokia Oyj, SELTA S.p.A., Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, RAD Data Communications Ltd, Transdyn Inc and Valiant Communications Limited are amid the top companies playing in the world teleprotection field.
New research report “Teleprotection Market - By Product Type (Teleprotection units, Communication Network Technology, Software, Services), Components (IED, Interface Device, SCADA), Applications (Power, Telecom) and Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018)” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Teleprotection Market - By Product Type (Teleprotection units, Communication Network Technology, Software, Services), Components (IED, Interface Device, SCADA), Applications (Power, Telecom) and Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018)
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides a comprehensive overview of the worldwide teleprotection market, categorized by product type, components, applications and geography. The study uncovers qualitative and quantitative information on the industry performance, draws up a clear picture of the market’s actual state, besides shedding light on its historical evolution. The research characterizes the major trends prevailing in the market, delves into the competitive environment, profiles the leading companies which are active in the market, and monitors the investment environment. Porter’s five forces analysis and an extensive review of the value chain are included. The report scrutinizes the key factors driving and restraining the growth in the sector, outlines major market challenges and opportunities, besides discussing the most burning industry issues. In addition, the future forecast for the global teleprotection market through 2018 is available in the study.
- In-depth analysis of the global teleprotection market.
- Qualitative and quantitative data on the industry performance.
- Comprehensive market assessment by product type, components, applications and geography.
- Description of the current situation in the market along with insights into the historical background of the industry.
- Examination of the prevailing market issues and trends.
- Evaluation of the competitive pressure.
- Detailed company profiles (including general company overview, information on products and services, financials, strategies and recent developments).
- Market investment analysis.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Value chain and supply analysis.
- Identification of the key factors driving and restraining the market growth.
- Examination of the major market opportunities and challenges.
- Future outlook for the teleprotection market through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.