Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 21, 2013
Each year we spend $20 billion on diet books, diet products, diet drugs, and weight-loss surgeries. Yet, almost 70% of Americans are still overweight, which means one thing: What they’re doing to lose weight isn’t working.
Anthony DiClementi is here to change that.
Two years ago, DiClementi was diagnosed with a chronic, and sometimes deadly, case of Lyme Disease.
The Certified Nutrition Specialist and Personal Trainer watched in shock as his health rapidly deteriorated, despite a healthy diet, frequent exercise, and extensive knowledge in the areas of health and wellness.
"I felt like I was doing everything right, but nothing was working," says DiClementi. "And I made a promise that, once I got this stuff figured out, I was going to find a way to share what I’d learned with other people so they could avoid the same mistakes and pitfalls."
Anthony DiClementi, creator of The Health Blueprint fat loss system, has an important message for the millions of Americans struggling with their weight, "It’s not your fault."
DiClementi explains, "The foods we’re being told are healthy are the same foods that are making us fat. And the diets we’re on are wreaking havoc on our hormones, causing crippling food addictions, and running our metabolism into the ground."
"In fact, research from The National Institute of Health shows us that 98% of all diets fail. Why? Because most diets are either easy-to-follow but ineffective (meaning they don’t work), or they're effective but too difficult-to-follow. So we quit. Even the lucky individuals, who do get results from dieting, typically gain all their weight back, plus more, within 6 months."
DiClementi is a Certified Nutrition Specialist, Personal Trainer, and Health Research from Chicago, IL.
He knows firsthand what it’s like to be a frustrated dieter. In fact, he says not only is he not a naturally lean guy, but he struggled for years before he finally got this stuff figured out. Chronic Lyme Disease was just one of many bumps in the road.
"It took me years of trial and error to finally get this area of my life handled. I was frustrated. I didn’t look or feel good."
This led DiClementi down a several-year-long path of learning, and getting to know people who were experts in the fields of health and rapid fat loss.
He read hundreds of books, research papers, studies, and scientific journals to learn as much as I could about nutrition, fat loss, and natural healing.
I needed something that worked…something that couldn’t be stopped by even the worst genetics.
"So much of what’s commercially available out there is just a rip off - it’s like flushing money down the drain," says the Chicago native.
He tested and experimented with everything including:
- What foods will help people lose the most weight…simply by including them as a part of their weekly diet.
- Unconventional workouts proven to accelerate fat loss.
- Intermittent fasting as a strategy to boost human growth hormone (HGH) for more lean muscle and rapid weight loss.
- Macronutrient cycling to improve the body’s ability to burn fat as its primary fuel source.
- The most effective strategies and techniques for detoxification, cleansing, and natural healing.
- And dozens of unorthodox methods to rapidly transform and upgrade the human body and mind.
He then went on to test and refine the strategies he’d learned into a system that could be used by anyone, anywhere. He’s made it his goal to help a million people transform their bodies and their lives in the next 365 days.
He calls his system The Health Blueprint, and his bold claim is that it will teach people exactly how to lose 25 pounds of body fat in 60 days…without doing any exercise.
Sound farfetched? DiClementi says he can’t blame you…with so many diet and exercise programs out there that don’t work.
Anticipating some skepticism, DiClementi and his team knew they’d have to do something radically different to stand out in the crowded weight loss space.
So what was his solution? To "pay it forward"…
DiClementi invested his life savings and created a $49,000 video that reveals some of his best fat loss tips and tricks. And he’s giving away the video, for a limited time, on The Health Blueprint website.
To create the 98-minute video, DiClementi hired an animation team that charges $500/minute, and he funded the entire project himself.
"I wanted to create, and give away, something truly valuable that would have a positive impact on peoples’ lives. I want people who are looking for help to be able to access this information, regardless of their financial condition.
I thought about the way I would want to do business, and the only solution was to find a way to pay it forward and give away some of my best weight loss tips and tricks. To do that, I had to be willing to shoulder all the risk and pony up the cash required to create this video," says DiClementi.
Here are just a few of the fat loss tips that DiClementi says are revealed in the video:
- The #1 secret to losing 25 pounds of fat in 60 days…without doing any exercise.
- The ‘Biggest Fat Loss Lies and Myths’ that may be holding people back from the lean, attractive body they want.
- The ‘5 Foods People Should Never Eat’ to accelerate fat loss and effortlessly transform the body.
In addition, this video will also teach people:
- The shocking food most people eat for breakfast that will murder the body's ability to burn fat.
- The toxic and addictive substance, found in many everyday foods, that triggers the same chemicals in our brain that are released by street drugs like cocaine, heroin, and opium.
- The "health food" that is almost always genetically modified (93% of the time)…make the mistake of eating this food and it will wreak havoc on the hormonal system, and cause weight gain.
To watch the video now, just go to The Health Blueprint website.
"The information in this video reveals exactly what to do to lose weight, and it will help people look better, feel better, perform better, and live longer," says DiClementi.
For people who've ever wondered how to get a six pack and increase their energy in the least time possible, they'll want to get their hands on this information.
Many people will probably find some of the information he’s going to share shocking, and radically different from what they may have thought to be true.
But with 70% of Americans now overweight, and so many products out there that just don’t work, this may not be such a bad thing after all.