InterAct has the right vision for improving mobility in the field.
Winston-Salem, NC (PRWEB) October 21, 2013
Today, InterAct, the leader in public safety cloud innovation, announced the newest release of their widely acclaimed public safety mobile application. The new release features an improved integration with InterAct CAD, an improved user configurable display and a faster, richer ESRI-based embedded map experience.
“InterAct has the right vision for improving mobility in the field,” said Lt. Matt Jackson of the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office. “With this announcement, InterAct demonstrates their commitment to first responders and extends their technology leadership by delivering a cross-platform solution that comprehends how first responders actually use these devices.”
“We spent considerable time talking with users within law enforcement, fire, and EMS to understand how to improve the user experience. With this release first responders will benefit from these new configuration options and improved integration with CAD and Maps on virtually any mobile device they choose,” said Tim Irelan, VP/GM of InterAct Mobility Solutions. “It is important to us that InterAct’s Mobile applications are part of a long-term solution for first responders to improve tactical awareness and officer safety.”
InterAct Mobile Release Details:
- MDT, smartphone, tablets
- iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows 8
New User Configuration Options:
- Access to third-party apps and web pages from the navigation menu.
- Improved configurable colors and sounds within user interface.
Improved integration with InterAct CAD:
- View active calls, incident details, contact, premise, priors, notes, and historical information.
- Add narratives to CAD directly from the Mobile app.•
- Visual notifications when new information is available on an open call or when a query returns a hit.
- Integrated view of CAD incident data and maps on a single screen.
Increased Map Integration:
- Fully integrated maps based on ESRI’s latest technologies (requires separate ERSI GIS license).
- Users can search all configured GIS layers with no limit to the GIS data displayed.
- Turn-by-turn navigation allowing GPS-enabled units to route to any address, point on a map, or assigned incident.
InterAct Mobile runs on a wide variety of operating systems and device types, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. In addition to the newest enhancements and improved integration, InterAct Mobile users can also access InterAct’s InterDEx™ national data-sharing network for consolidated query returns from NCIC, CJIS, Nlets, and other shared agency databases.
InterAct creates public safety software products that support dispatchers, incident responders (law, fire, EMS) and correctional officers worldwide.
We bring the benefits of cloud computing to public safety. Our cloud applications connect public safety practitioners to each other and the information they need anywhere, anytime. Our cloud options are more reliable, less costly, easier to use, and more secure.
We believe the benefits of cloud computing are so great that its adoption has become a key success factor in achieving the mission that we share with our customers: the safety and well-being of citizens and their communities.
To learn more about our solutions, please visit us at: http://www.interact911.com.
Media inquiries, please contact pr(at)interact911(dot)com.