Halloween is always one of the most entertaining and nostalgic times of the year. We can’t wait to see the creative and crazy throwback costumes our users have worn over the years.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) October 24, 2013
DoYouRemember, the site that showcases the most popular retro content from all different eras, will be highlighting the best of nostalgic Halloween content leading up to the big night on October 31st.
DoYouRemember is also proud to launch its first annual Retro Halloween Costume Contest. Everyone is encouraged to submit a photo of their best outfits from years past, whether it's a hippie costume, disco freak, Frankenstein or Fred Flintstone. All entries will be featured on DoYouRemember's Wall of Horrors. The winners will receive Dylan's Candy Bar Time Capsule gift baskets.
“Halloween is always one of the most entertaining and nostalgic times of the year,” said DoYouRemember founder Michael Gitter. “We can’t wait to see the creative and crazy throwback costumes our users have worn over the years.”
The retro Halloween line-up on DoYouRemember includes:
- An exclusive interview with Cole Haddon, creator of the new Dracula series on NBC (premiering Oct. 25)
- An exclusive interview with Linda Blair, star of The Exorcist
- An exclusive interview with Sara Karloff, daughter of film legend Boris Karloff
- What Celebrities Have Worn to Halloween Parties
- Scariest Films of All Time
- Best Halloween Kids' Films
- Greatest Halloween Sitcom Episodes
- Vintage Halloween Post Cards
- Special Effects in Scary Films
- DIY Retro Costume Tips
- Most Wanted Halloween Candy by the Decade
- History of Haunted House Attractions
- Scariest Urban Myths
- Most Surprising Retro Halloween Costumes
- And many more scarifying stores….
For more information on DYR’s Retro Halloween Costume Contest visit: http://doyouremember.com/dyr-halloween-costume-contest/.
DoYouRemember is the web’s premier site where modern people indulge their passion for nostalgia. DoYouRemember features vintage-inspired pop culture news and helps users discover retro products while sharing their memories. Based in Miami, FL, DoYouRemember is proud to have been named a Venture Hive company. For more information, please visit DoYouRemember.com.