The finance industry is an aggressive field, so we created this tool in order to help talented workers get a leg up on the competition.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 29, 2013
OneWire, the leading career site for finance professionals, recently released OneWire Edge, a new premium job seeker account that helps finance professionals gauge their competition and better position themselves in their job search. Now, finance candidates can get an inside view of the professional and educational backgrounds of competing applicants.
“Right now, on average, employers are receiving 250 resumes for every open position. It’s hard for job seekers to know where they stand,” said OneWire founder and CEO Skiddy von Stade. “We created this product to help job seekers in the hyper competitive finance industry understand the playing field and stand out from the pack.”
OneWire Edge provides a variety of tools to job seekers looking to get ahead of the crowd:
- Competition reports allow job seekers to gain insight on other applicants, including top skills, degrees, and years of experience. Applicants can see where they fall within the employer’s application period, whether they were the first resume submitted or resume 250.
- Application status updates let job seekers easily determine where they are in the application process. Finance professionals can see when their application was viewed and if they made the employer’s shortlist.
- Edge candidate profiles receive the highest level of visibility across OneWire. With premium status, candidates are highlighted when an employer runs a search, while premium placement allows Edge candidates to jump to the very top of the employer's applicant list.
- Profile view notifications provide candidates with insight into which firms are reviewing their profiles and when.
- Instant job alerts allow Edge users to be the first to know when new, relevant jobs are posted allowing them to apply well before anyone else.
“The finance industry is an aggressive field, so we created this tool in order to help talented workers get a leg up on the competition,” von Stade said. “OneWire aims to give candidates the Edge they need to land their dream job.”
Learn more about OneWire Edge at https://www.onewire.com/CandidateSignup/OneWireEdge?utm_source=pressrelease&utm_medium=PR&utm_campaign=edgelaunch.
OneWire, the leading career site for finance professionals, delivers precise connections to finance professionals and top employers. With OneWire, finance job seekers of all experience levels can create detailed, confidential profiles, enabling them to maintain full privacy and total control over their search, while employers receive unprecedented recruiting and hiring precision due to OneWire’s uniquely structured data and matching technology. Whether searching for a great finance job or exceptional finance talent, OneWire makes it easy to achieve your goals.