The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights on relationship pricing strategies adopted by retail banks.
Albany,New York (PRWEB) October 28, 2013
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights on relationship pricing strategies adopted by retail banks:
The Report (http://www.researchmoz.us/2020-foresight-relationship-pricing-report.html) provides global snapshot of relationship pricing adopted by retail banks in developing and developed economies in the banking industry.
It analyzes relationship pricing trends and key operational opportunities for retail banks.
It gives a detailed analysis of relationship pricing models adopted by retail banks globally.
Find More 2020 Foresight.
With changes in economic fundamentals, technology, regulatory frameworks and competitive dynamics, the retail banking industry has recorded a gradual transformation in its banking business models since 1990. Following the financial crisis, banks analyzed the importance of building a profitable and long-term relationship with their customers to increase revenues and profitability. Since pricing is affected by cost pressures and changing customer expectations, banks use the opportunity to build a strong customer relationship by offering a customer-centric business models based on relationship pricing.
Banks apply different relationship pricing models including product bundling, behavior- and time-based pricing, and personalized pricing to a diverse customer base which suits their individual banking requirements and willingness to pay. Product bundling enables the single point management of packages, prices and promotional offers to customers, providing customized packages and bundles including products and services from different business lines, rather than selling one product or service at a time. NatWest in the UK offers product bundling with discounted features which has resulted in an increase in profit margins.
Table of Contents and more information of 2020 Foresight: Relationship Pricing
(http://www.researchmoz.us/2020-foresight-relationship-pricing-report.html ) Available At Researchmoz.us
1 Executive Summary
2 Global Snapshot on Relationship Pricing
2.1 Global Snapshot
2.2 Key Drivers
3 Relationship Pricing Models
3.1 Product Bundling Pricing
3.2 Time-Based Pricing
3.3 Behavior-Based Pricing
3.4 Personalized Relationship Pricing
3.5 Multidimensional Pricing
4 Current Pricing Trends and Challenges
4.1 Operations Trends
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Regulatory Trends
5 Relationship Pricing-Based Loyalty Programs
5.1 Overview of Relationship Pricing-Based Loyalty Programs
5.2 Loyalty Programs Targeting Various Customer Segments
5.3 Case Examples
6 Implementation Strategies and Case Studies
6.1 Best Practices
6.1.1 Redefining pricing with the introduction of relationship pricing
6.1.2 Partnerships and collaborations to offer technologically advanced solutions
6.1.3 Using analytics to understand consumer behavior and offer personalized solutions
6.1.4 Introduction of higher margin reward programs to improve profitability
6.2 Case Studies
6.2.1 Citibanks introduction of time-based relationship pricing with the Citi Prestige Card in Hong Kong
6.2.2 Standard Chartered Banks behavior-based pricing in the UAE
6.2.3 Axis Bank signed up SunTec for relationship-based pricing and billing solutions
6.2.4 Union First Markets loyalty program to scale-up business
6.2.5 Wells Fargo implemented relationship pricing to market its savings and loans products
6.2.6 Absa Banks introduction of Value Bundles
Other newly published reports by Timetric available with Researchmoz.us:
Related Reports Of Clean 2020 Foresight:
2020 Foresight Report: Consumer Centric Payment Innovations Market Research Report is available at: http://www.researchmoz.us/2020-foresight-report-consumer-centric-payment-innovations-report.html.
The report provides information and insights into the changing landscape of the payment industry and emerging consumer trends acting as stimulating factors:
- Provides global snapshot of payment innovations introduced by banks as well as non-bank payment companies in the key regions of the world.
- Provides insights into market potential of key payment cards and also discusses the state of mobile card payments in selected countries.
2020 Foresight Report: Luxury Investments Market Research Report is available at: http://www.researchmoz.us/2020-foresight-report-luxury-investments-report.html.
- This report examines the attitudes of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) to luxury investments and products and services that have arisen and are expected to evolve to accommodate demands from clients by service providers.
- This report focuses on luxury investments, as opposed to luxury goods or luxury retail.
- The report provides comprehensive analysis on market potentials and key trends and drivers impacting the growth of the luxury investments market.
2020 Foresight Report: Operational Efficiency in Non-Life Claims Market Research Report is available at: http://www.researchmoz.us/2020-foresight-report-operational-efficiency-in-non-life-claims-report.html.
- The report provides information and insights into the key technologies driving operational efficiencies in claims handling processes in the non-life insurance segment across the world. It also provides an in-depth analysis of the role that some of the key regulations across the world are playing in improving claims management operations.
- The report provides Intensive analysis of the key technologies playing a pivotal role in enhancing the operational efficiencies in non-life claims in terms of reducing claims resolution time, claims handling expenses and increased identification of fraud.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy Market Research Reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948