Integrity Insurance Group of Elk River wants to help keep local residents safe and healthy this Halloween, and has released some safety tips for families to remember this season.
Elk River, MN (PRWEB) October 29, 2013
Halloween is a fun and exciting time for many people across the states, especially for families with young children. However, Halloween is also a time when parents should be extra cautious when it comes to the safety of their families. Integrity Insurance Group of Elk River wants to help keep local residents safe and healthy this Halloween, and has released some safety tips for families to remember this season.
Halloween safety tips for families:
- Reflective tape or other reflective safety gear should be attached onto children’s costumes or candy bags, so that they are easily visible to drivers and others while out trick-or-treating.
- Glow sticks, flashlights, or other lights are also a great way to keep children safe while trick-or-treating, and can reduce the chance of falling.
- Check through all of the candy and other treats your children receive before they eat them. Throw out anything that is open, damaged, or has any other potential problems. Avoid homemade treats whenever possible.
- Always plan out the trick-or-treating route ahead of time, and go out with a group of people. Make sure to teach kids not to stray away from the group.
- Check to be sure that all costumes and masks are not constricting the child’s movement or vision, and that no part of their outfit is hanging down to the ground that can cause a tripping hazard.
- Teach kids about the importance of Halloween safety. Especially if you have older children and will not be physically accompanying them during trick-or-treating, make sure they know to never enter a house while trick-or-treating without the supervision of a trusted adult.
By following safety tips such as these from Integrity Insurance Group, it’s easy for everyone to have a fun and exciting Halloween filled with candy and fun costumes rather than accidents and other unsafe situations.
About Integrity Insurance Group:
Since the company started in 2008, Integrity Insurance Group has brought a personal touch to the insurance industry. This team-focused agency is dedicated to building long term relationships with their customers, and helping them through every facet of their insurance needs. As the name suggests, Integrity Insurance Group has a clear set of basic principles that they follow as they conduct their business. These values are pervasive throughout their business, and include partnership, prayer, people, principles, passion, and purpose. Each agent also has a specific area of expertise, in order to better serve their customers’ needs. The overall goal of Integrity Insurance Group is to provide a personal solution to insurance needs.