Giva has put together a unique selection of our best whitepapers and most popular educational resources and have made it instantly downloadable, said Ron Avignone, founder of Giva, Inc.
Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) October 31, 2013
Cloud vendor, Giva®, today announced the availability of new educational resources to help companies evaluate current IT help desk or customer service processes, personnel and call tracking tools.
This is the time of year that companies are reflecting on and evaluating their IT help desk and customer service operations. They are deciding if it merits changing processes, workflow, personnel and IT help desk or customer service call tracking tools. Some companies are considering outsourcing and others are considering returning a service desk in house or creating a hybrid service desk model. This important analysis can be aided with the help of Giva’s Excel tools and whitepapers and other vendor independent educational resources available on a complimentary basis from Giva’s web site. Giva has made it convenient to anonymously download these tools without providing any contact information. Customer research indicates that service desk professionals like tools and whitepapers without the “catch” of having to provide personal contact information.
“Giva has put together a unique selection of our best whitepapers and most popular educational resources and have made it instantly downloadable”, said Ron Avignone, founder of Giva, Inc.
The following resources can be instantly downloaded until December 31, 2013:
25 Questions for Measuring Service Desk/Help Desk Maturity
This 25 Question Assessment Excel spreadsheet provides a simple and quick method for gauging the maturity level of your Service Desk/Help Desk
This Service Desk/Help Desk Assessment Excel tool has 5 sections:
- Processes & Best Practices-How well defined and documented are the Service Desk/Help Desk processes?
- Organizational Integration-Is the Service Desk/Help Desk a valuable contributor to organization success?
- Technology Optimization-How mature are technology solutions?
- Staff Development-What is the professional level and commitment of the Service Desk/Help Desk staff?
- Information Management-How well does the Service Desk/Help Desk utilize metrics for customer satisfaction, call reduction, root cause and self-improvement?
- Help Desk Best Practices - What Features and Functions You Should Look For in Help Desk Software
- Customer Service Best Practices - What Features and Functions You Should Look For in Customer Service Software
- Part 1 - Ten Tough Questions to Better Qualify Any Software or Cloud Vendor
- Part 2 - Twenty Tough Questions to Better Qualify Any Cloud Vendor
- Part 3 - Ten More Tough Questions to Better Qualify Any Software or Cloud Vendor
- Is Today’s Software or Cloud Services Causing Significant Check Signer Pain Points?
- Are Funds Approved and Set Aside For a Purchase of Software or Cloud Services?
- Learn Latest Help Desk and Customer Best Practices
- Determine Problems with the Current Software of Cloud Services?
- Document Software/Cloud Feature Needs/Requirements
- Ask Software/Cloud Vendors Tough Questions Early and Often
- Compare Total Cost of Ownership of All Software/Cloud Vendors
- Key Software/Cloud License Agreement Terms
Founded in 1999, Giva was among the first to provide a suite of help desk and customer service/call center applications architected for the cloud. Now, with hundreds of customer driven releases, the Giva Service Management™ Suite delivers an intuitive, easy-to-use design that can be deployed in just days and requires only one hour of training. Giva's robust, fast and painless reporting/analytics/KPIs quickly measure team productivity, responsiveness and customer satisfaction resulting in faster and higher quality decision-making. Customization and configuration are all point and click with no programming or consultants required to deliver a substantially lower total cost of ownership. Giva is a private company headquartered in Santa Clara, California serving delighted customers worldwide.
Giva is a registered trademark of Giva, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.