Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) November 04, 2013
Wilson Kehoe Winingham has been ranked in the 2014 “Best Law Firms” list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers in the following areas:
- Tier 1, Indianapolis, Medical Malpractice Law—Plaintiffs
- Tier 1, Indianapolis, Personal Injury Law—Plaintiffs
- Tier 1, Indianapolis, Product Liability Litigation—Plaintiffs
We’re also pleased to announce that three of our attorneys have been named to the 2014 Edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
- D. Bruce Kehoe, Personal Injury Litigation—Plaintiffs
- D. Bruce Kehoe, Product Liability Litigation—Plaintiffs
- William E. Winingham, Jr., Personal Injury Litigation—Plaintiffs
- William E. Winingham, Jr., Product Liability Litigation—Plaintiffs
- Kelly M. Scanlan, Medical Malpractice Law—Plaintiffs
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings, for the fourth consecutive year, are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. Clients and peers were asked to evaluate firms based on the following criteria: responsiveness, understanding of a business and its needs, cost-effectiveness, integrity and civility, as well as whether they would refer a matter to the firm and/or consider the firm a worthy competitor.
Wilson Kehoe Winingham is a personal injury law firm located in Indianapolis, Indiana. For over 30 years, WKW has represented persons injured by others by combining an experienced team of professionals with the latest in technology to aggressively pursue compensation for their clients. WKW can be found online at http://www.WKW.com.
Follow WKW on Twitter: @WKWattorneys