London,UK (PRWEB) November 01, 2013
Nowadays, electrophysiology devices play an essential role in the diagnosis and treatment of faulty electrical activities in the brain, heart and eyes. These devices are also extensively used in the management of cardiac arrhythmias. In 2012, the worldwide market for electrophysiology devices was worth around USD 2.5 billion. It is poised to record a 12.1% CAGR during 2013-2019 to surpass the USD 5.49 billion mark in 2019. North America is the globe’s leading regional market for electrophysiology devices, due to a combination of factors such as the increasing prevalence of diseases (epilepsy, ophthalmic disorders and cardiac arrhythmias) that require electrophysiology monitoring, a great number of well-equipped healthcare institutions, and established health care policies enabling access to better health care facilities. APAC is anticipated to experience the fastest growth and to expand its market share considerably in the years ahead.
St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Inc., GE Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Philips Healthcare and Microport are among the top companies involved in the world electrophysiology devices market.
New cutting-edge research report “Electrophysiology Devices Market (ECG, EEG, Holter Monitoring Systems, Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters, Pacemaker, Imaging and 3D Mapping Systems) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 – 2019” drawn up by Transparency Market Research (TMR) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Report Package Details:
Title: Electrophysiology Devices Market (ECG, EEG, Holter Monitoring Systems, Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters, Pacemaker, Imaging and 3D Mapping Systems) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 – 2019
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 4,795.00
The report provides in-depth insights into the global electrophysiology devices market with a particular focus on the two major segments – electrophysiology monitoring devices and treatment devices. It reviews the currently available products, traces recent industry developments and technological advancements, presents historical (2011-2012) and current estimations, and characterizes the top trends prevailing in the market. The research report offers a comprehensive market assessment by sub-segments and geography, examines the key factors driving and restraining the market growth, outlines the main market opportunities and challenges, contains a PESTLE analysis, includes strategic recommendations. The report also delves into the competitive landscape and provides detailed profiles of the leading companies involved in the market. Additionally, the market future outlook through 2019 is available in the research study.
- Extensive overview of the worldwide market for electrophysiology.
- In-depth analysis of the two major market segments, namely electrophysiology monitoring devices and treatment devices.
- Insightful review of the currently available products and technologies.
- Vital data on the most recent industry developments and technological advancements.
- Market estimations for 2011-2019.
- Comprehensive market assessment by sub-segment and geography.
- Examination of the key market drivers and limiters.
- Outlining of the top market challenges and opportunities.
- PESTLE analysis.
- Strategic recommendations for the current market players and new-entrants.
- Evaluation of the competitive landscape.
- Detailed profiles of the leading companies (including general and financial overview, information on the product portfolio, data on the business strategies and review of the recent developments).
- Market forecast through 2019.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at TMR page.