Park City, Utah (PRWEB) November 03, 2013
Today, Zane Benefits, the number one online small business health benefits solution, published new information on how businesses are using health insurance allowances.
According to Zane Benefits’ website, more and more businesses are using health insurance allowances as innovative and cost-saving health insurance solutions.
Zane Benefits provides five innovative ways businesses are using a health insurance allowance approach -- both as a stand-alone health benefit and paired with employer-sponsored group health coverage.
1. Health Insurance Allowances as the Health Benefits Package
2. Health Insurance Allowances for Recruiting and Retaining Key Groups of Employees
3. Health Insurance Allowance as a Part-Time or Seasonal Employee Health Benefit
4. New-Employee Health Insurance Allowance
5. Retiree Health Insurance Allowance
Zane Benefits describes these innovative strategies and benefits for both the business and employees.
About Zane Benefits
Zane Benefits was founded in 2006 to provide a revolutionized SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) administration platform ("ZaneHealth") for defined contribution health care. The flagship software provides a 100% paperless administration experience to small businesses and insurance professionals that want to offer better health benefits without a traditional group health insurance plan at lower costs. For more information about Zane Benefits, visit http://www.zanebenefits.com.