London, UK (PRWEB) November 04, 2013
Currently, the nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) market environment is very sparse on the back of high levels of unmet clinical and environmental needs for NASH, including approved therapies specific to NASH, physician education as well as patient awareness. The disease’s heterogeneous nature combined with its slow progression represents serious challenge in developing new drugs and designing innovative diagnostic tools.
In 2012, the world NASH market stood at around USD 233 million. It is likely to grow at a 30% CAGR to surpass the USD 862.9 billion mark by 2017. The market growth will be boosted considerably by the increasing prevalence of diabetes and obesity worldwide. The US is forecast to hold the lion’s share of the world NASH market, contributing around USD 827 million towards overall sales. It is likely to be followed by the top five European country markets (Germany, France, Spain, the UK and Italy).
In-demand research report “OpportunityAnalyzer: Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017” elaborated by GlobalData has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: OpportunityAnalyzer: Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 5,995.00
The report provides in-depth unbiased insights into the global NASH therapeutics market. It presents a comprehensive profile of NASH, encompassing details about the disease its epidemiology, symptoms, pathology, diagnosis and treatment. The study covers the actual market performance as well as sheds light on the historical development of the market, offers extensive pipeline analysis including vital information on the important trends and developments. It uncovers estimates of annual therapy cost and treatment pattern for the 2012-2017 period, examines the key factors driving and restraining the industry growth, and also contains a strategic clinical and commercial benchmarking assessment of the pipeline and standard of care. Moreover, the market future outlook through 2019 is available in the report.
- Insightful overview of the global NASH therapeutics market.
- Comprehensive disease profile including vital information on the disease epidemiology, symptoms, pathology, diagnosis and treatment.
- Review of the current treatment options.
- Thorough examination of unmet needs and analysis of the major opportunities in the NASH therapeutics market.
- Important data on NASH R&D strategies.
- Pipeline assessment and pipeline valuation analysis.
- Estimates of annual therapy cost and treatment usage for the 2012-2017 period.
- Market future outlook through 2019.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.