(PRWEB) November 05, 2013
An important label in the Christian alternative scene since 1986, Frontline Records has long been known for impressive musical diversity.
“Our artists have made a mark in the history of music that is still positively impacting our world. Most were some of the earliest performers of Rock, Metal, Ska, Hip-Hop, Rap, Alternative and Electric dance styles in the contemporary Christian music scene.” –Adel Meisenheimer - President, Meis Music Group
Continuing in that tradition, Frontline has launched a completely redesigned website and visitors are invited to check it out and enter a Giveaway worth over $200. The winner will receive an iPod Nano, loaded with a variety of Frontline holiday music, including the new “Christmas” collection.
Frontline Records’ new website is at http://FrontlineRecords.us/. Features include:
- Over 300 albums available for download, including rarities and releases from “The Frontline Vault” of albums that have been out of circulation for over 20 years.
- Access to over 100 Contemporary Christian Legacy Artists spanning three decades.
- Upgraded and mobile-friendly intuitive design, allowing for search by artist, genre, album title and even group member names.
- New Release and Artist pages with unique Bios, Photos and Videos.
- Artist pages for some who originally recorded on Brainstorm Artists Int’l, Broken Records, Innocent Media, Blonde Vinyl, KMG, Damascus Road and other labels .
- Hard-to-find CDs that can be ordered right on the site for only $5.99.
- The “Rewind” radio page, offering download of all episodes that have commentary and rare exclusive interview with award winning artists.
In celebration of the season, Frontline Records has also released “Frontline Presents… Christmas”, a holiday compilation album that includes recording artists across a variety of musical genres. Comprised of 15 assorted tracks from contemporary music trendsetters, some highlights are from Jon Gibson (the #1 selling artist of blue-eyed soul), Deliverance (the often-compared counterpoint to Metallica), Altar Boys (California punk rock), and Street Called Straight (80’s style pop goodness).