London,UK (PRWEB) November 05, 2013
Immunoassays play an important role in the contemporary medical care practice. The world immunoassay market is driven by ongoing technological advancements in the field, expanding applications of immunoassay tests in diagnosis and monitoring of diseases, as well as by consumers’ increasing awareness of health issues. In 2012, the enzyme immunoassay segment dominated the market on the basis of technology. The growth in the segment is spurred by its long-term market presence, strong demand from developing countries, high sensitivity for viral/infectious disease testing, lower cost if compared with chemiluminescence immunoassays (CLIAs). In the same year, reagents held the lion’s share of the total immunoassay market on the basis of product. The segment is poised to be spurred by the availability of a wide spectrum of reagents, and the need for reliable and quicker detection of chronic diseases at early stages.
On the basis of geography, Americas account for the biggest market share, followed by Europe. Robust growth in the top geographical immunoassay markets is driven by the rapidly ageing population, the existence of well-established diagnostic infrastructure, the increasing adoption of personalized medicine, among others. Meanwhile, the economic recession and health care budget cuts represent the main challenges to the sector growth. Such countries as India, China, Brazil and Australia are expected to be the major contributors to the immunoassay market’s expansion. China alone is forecast to witness a 15.6% CAGR through 2018. Estimated at around USD 13 billion in 2013, the worldwide immunoassay market is poised to exceed USD 19.09 billion by 2018.
Discounted research report “Immunoassay Market (Technology (Enzyme, Fluorescent, Chemiluminescence, Radioimmunoassay), Analyzers & Reagents, Applications (Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Endocrinology, Cardiology), End Users (Hospitals, Laboratory, Academics)) – Global Forecast to 2018” worked out by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Immunoassay Market [Technology (Enzyme, Fluorescent, Chemiluminescence, Radioimmunoassay), Analyzers & Reagents, Applications (Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Endocrinology, Cardiology), End Users (Hospitals, Laboratory, Academics)] – Global Forecast to 2018
Published: November, 2013
The report gives an extensive overview of the global immunoassay market, presenting a comprehensive market assessment by technology, application, product (analyzers and reagents), end-user and geography. The research study discloses vital data on the market size and value, examines the key factors driving and restraining the market growth, outlines the main market threats and opportunities, offers insights into the regulative framework. The report contains a value chain analysis, PESTEL analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis; delves into the competitive landscape and profiles the top market participants. Moreover, the research study discusses the important industry trends and issues as well as provides a detailed forecast for the world immunoassay market through 2018.
- Insightful overview of the global immunoassay market.
- Comprehensive market assessment by technology, application, product (analyzers and reagents), end-user and geography.
- Description of the historical background and actual state of the market.
- Essential information on the market size and volume.
- Profound examination of the key factors driving and restraining the market growth.
- Outlining of the main market opportunities, challenges and winning imperatives.
- Thorough discussion of the important industry trends and issues.
- Insights into the regulative landscape.
- Value chain analysis.
- PESTEL analysis.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Evaluation of the competitive pressure.
- Profiles of the top companies including a general company overview as well as data on a company’s financials, products and services, strategies and recent developments.
- Detailed forecast for the global immunoassay market through 2018.
The offer is valid until December 1, 2013.
More discounted and new research reports by the publisher can be found at M&M page.