Dallas/Ft. Worth (PRWEB) November 06, 2013
Insala, a leading global provider of talent development solutions, will address the question of what steps organizations may be missing in their attempts to increase employee engagement in its next webinar, "Improve Engagement and Strengthen Culture through Organizational Transparency."
The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, November 14 from 12pm - 1pm EST (5pm - 6pm UK), and is now accepting registrants.
This timely webinar responds to recent reports on employee engagement, including:
- Employee engagement in North America is down another point to 63%. (Aon Hewitt, 2013)
- 70% of American employees aren't working to their full potential, and 18% of those are "actively disengaged." (Gallup, 2013)
- 67% of American employees are either disengaged or underengaged. (Modern Survey, 2012)
- $720 million per year is spent on employee engagement (Bersin, 2012)
- Employee disengagement costs the US economy $350 billion per year (Gallup, 2011)
The webinar will be presented by Insala's chief executive officer, Phillip C. Roark. Mr. Roark will discuss his four key steps to improving employee engagement and strengthening company culture:
1. Identifying the gap between your culture and your brand.
2. Knowing how your employees currently engage with your culture.
3. Defining your company values and embedding them in your culture.
4. Using career development to create organizational transparency and close the culture-brand gap.
Mr. Roark will also present a case study.
"It's not about judging culture," says Mr. Roark. "It's about being true to your culture and your brand. You're setting yourself up for failure if there's a difference between your organizational behaviors and what you promote to your people about your culture."
The webinar will allow for roughly 40 minutes of presentation and 20 minutes of Q&A. Attendees are encouraged to submit questions during the webinar.
Insala offers regular webinars on talent development solutions including employee development strategies for organizations of all sizes, in the areas of career development, mentoring, coaching, career transition, and alumni. To register for this free course, please visit http://www.insala.com/webinars.
Insala is a leading global provider of talent development solutions through their innovative Web-based SaaS (Software as a Service) technology. Insala seeks to be a partner to organizations by focusing on their employees' development at every stage of their employee lifecycle, providing solutions for career development, mentoring, coaching, career transition, and corporate alumni programs. For more information, please visit http://www.insala.com.