Because Security Manager Pro is completely integrated within the JD Edwards environment, customers can be confident in the integrity of their security and the accuracy of their reports.
Denver, CO (PRWEB UK) 11 November 2013
Q Software Global, an Oracle Gold Partner and provider of security management and compliance solutions for JD Edwards users, has announced the release of Security Manager Pro, the latest addition to its QSoftware for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne product family.
Designed for companies who need to reduce the workload and complexity of implementing security and managing frequent changes whilst ensuring that security is robust and sustainable, Security Manager Pro reduces the effort required by up to 80%. It also includes proactive Segregation of Duties management to allow users to identify and remediate Segregation of Duties conflicts before they are unwittingly built into live security, reducing the risk of unauthorized access going undetected and cutting the workload needed to achieve compliance. Security Manager Pro replaces Q Software’s E1 Config product for users of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x.
“In response to feedback from JD Edwards EnterpriseOne users and our partners we have invested a lot of effort into improving productivity and removing complexity from the processes of managing security and compliance,” says Mike Ward, Vice President of Q Software. “Because Security Manager Pro is completely integrated within the JD Edwards environment, customers can be confident in the integrity of their security and the accuracy of their reports.”
Security Manager Pro features include:
- All Security Manager Pro programs and tables are held within the JD Edwards environment, so access can be restricted to authorized users and all changes are auditable.
- A brand new user interface makes it very easy to view and manage Task Views, Security and Profiles from a single console
- PreBuild security allows users to validate security and run automated checks to identify and remediate Segregation of Duties conflicts and Sequence Manager issues before building live security
- Sub-roles; security for common processes can be defined as Sub-roles and added to as many Roles as required. If the process needs to be changed, users only need update the Sub-role rather than all the affected individual Roles.
- Users can import existing security from their current JD Edwards security table then submit it to proactive Segregation of Duties checking
- Users can import existing Role/Task information from spreadsheets, with integrity checking prior to import.
Find out more about Security Manager Pro.
About the QSoftware for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Family
Security Manager Pro is the latest addition to the product family, which also includes Security Manager Express, designed for smaller organizations with less complex business structures or for companies who have an urgent need to lock down their systems; Audit Manager, a reporting tool which expedites the process of collating evidence for auditors and allows users to investigate vulnerabilities such as Segregation of Duties violations; and Insight Reporting for QSoftware, a powerful, flexible compliance reporting tool.
About Q Software
Oracle Gold Partner Q Software’s solutions help JD Edwards and Oracle E-Business Suite customers to protect their businesses from fraud whilst significantly reducing the cost, effort and complexity of managing risk and demonstrating regulatory compliance. Founded in the UK in 1996, the company now has more than 280 customers with over 200,000 users in 58 countries, serviced by offices in the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia and a global network of sales and service partners. Q Software works closely with auditors, consultants and customers from a wide range of industries, gaining in-depth knowledge of diverse security and compliance needs and applying that expertise to continually improve its products and services. For more information call +44 (0) 1372 700852 or visit http://www.qsoftware.com.