Pinellas Park, Florida (PRWEB) November 14, 2013
Our Town (http://www.ourtownamerica.com/) headquarters in Pinellas Park, Florida contacted Surveillance Technology (http://www.surveillancetechnology.net/), an access control and surveillance system company in Tampa, to upgrade their surveillance equipment.
Our Town had previously hired another vendor but the equipment was so low quality that Our Town was unable to get the system up and running.
Surveillance Technology and Our Town decided on the following goals for this project:
- Have clear images from their surveillance system.
- Install PTZ cameras that can tour their sales areas to monitor employees for both productivity and safety.
- Install PTZ camera to monitor their exterior break areas.
- Integrate their existing cameras with their new DVR.
- Install a DVR that has user-friendly software, can be viewed via PC or Mac, and can be viewed via smart phone.
After completing their due diligence, Our Town decided to select Surveillance Technology for their project because according to some of STI’s other clients, Surveillance Technology provides excellent support after the sale unlike other security companies that they had engaged with in the past. Additionally, the STI sales team had an educational approach and that was very important to the Our Town executives.
The project was installed on October 18, 2013 without any issues. Our Town has even already ordered three more cameras!
About Surveillance Technology:
Surveillance Technology, headquartered in Tampa, Florida, serves the entire Tampa Bay area. The company has over 45 years of combined experience providing security cameras and access control systems to a wide range of clients such as government agencies, law enforcement, large corporations, small businesses, residential applications and more! Learn more at http://www.surveillancetechnology.net/ or by calling 727-859-7296.