New York, NY (PRWEB) November 16, 2013
Luxury jewelry brand Doyle & Doyle celebrated the opening of their new flagship at 412 West 13th Street in the Meatpacking District with party featuring signature cocktails and hors d’oeuvres by Fig & Olive, lively polaroid portraits with a jewel bar and a treasure hunt for guests who mingled with owners Elizabeth Doyle and Pamela Doyle and notables such as Lynn Yeager, City Council Speaker Christine Quinn and members of the fashion and lifestyle press. The new 2000 square foot store opened to the public yesterday. Also launching on November 15th is the West 13th Collection, a capsule collection of fine jewelry designed by Elizabeth Doyle, to celebrate the brand’s move to their new location. The West 13th Collection will be available in-store and online at http://doyledoyle.com starting November 15th.
About Doyle & Doyle
Doyle & Doyle has kept savvy New Yorkers and fashion insiders intrigued with a preeminent collection of jewelry since launching a retail showroom in downtown Manhattan in 2000. On November 15th, the Doyles launched a new 2000 square foot flagship at 412 West 13th Street in New York’s Meatpacking District. The boutique will highlight a mix of Georgian, Victorian, Art Deco, Art Nouveau and Edwardian jewels alongside pieces from Heirloom, their exclusive brand of in-house designs. Interiors for the Meatpacking store were inspired by The Crystal Palace, an iron and glass building which was built in London to house the Great Exhibition of 1851, and Victorian gardens. The Doyle sisters have created a collection of edgy elegance that preserves the glamour, beauty and sentimentality of estate and antique jewelry. In addition to their retail location, Doyle & Doyle offers its collection online via http://doyledoyle.com.
About the West 13th Collection
To commemorate this milestone in the company’s history, Doyle & Doyle will launch a special collection of jewels called the “West 13th Collection,” which is currently available in store and online via http://doyledoyle.com. Items from the collection incorporate a navigational theme, a nod to the brand navigating to a new, historically significant location in New York. Pieces range from diamond and oxidized silver studs ($145) to a gold and diamond engagement ring ($11,500).
The collection includes the following pieces:
1. Compass Rose Pendant, West 13th Collection – available in sterling silver & 18k gold with a round brilliant cut diamond ($295) or sterling silver & 18k gold centering a yellow gold eight rayed star ($165)
2. North Star Earrings, West 13th Collection – available in oxidized sterling silver with round brilliant cut diamonds weighing app. 0.01ctw ($145)
3. North Star Engagement Ring, RBC 1.16ct, West 13th Collection: centering a Round Brilliant cut diamond weighing app. 1.16ct (G color, VS2 clarity), set in platinum basket with a gallery of eight rayed stars set with Round Brilliant cut diamonds weighing app. 0.04ctw., fashioned in 18k. ($11,500)
4. North Star Cuff Bracelet, West 13th Collection - centering an eight rayed star set with a Round Brilliant cut diamond weighing app. 0.02ct, on an oxidized Sterling Silver cuff. ($650)
5. North Star Locket Small, West 13th Collection – available in oxidized sterling silver centering an eight rayed star set with round brilliant cut diamond suspended from a silver chain ($285) or centering an eight rayed star in 18k yellow gold, set with a Round Brilliant cut diamond weighing app. 0.02ct, on an oxidized Sterling Silver locket measuring app. 1 1/8 x 5/8 inch. Suspended from an oxidized Sterling Silver chain 16 inches. ($485)
6. North Star Locket Large, West 13th Collection: available in oxidized sterling silver centering an eight rayed star in 18k yellow gold set with a Round Brilliant cut diamond suspended from an oxidized Sterling Silver chain ($385) or centering an eight rayed star set with a Round Brilliant cut diamond weighing app. 0.02ct, on an oxidized Sterling Silver locket measuring app. 1 1/4 x 3/4 inch. Suspended from an oxidized Sterling Silver chain 16 inches. ($585)
For more information visit Doyle & Doyle.