The website provides a one-stop, easy-to-navigate source for investors of all experience levels who want to learn more about self-directed retirement savings accounts.
(PRWEB) November 27, 2013
Self-Directed IRA custodian Equity Trust Company understands that education helps contribute to investors’ success. That’s why the Company has revealed its revamped website, which gives site visitors easy access to a comprehensive collection of education and information about saving for retirement.
The website, https://www.trustetc.com, provides a one-stop, easy-to-navigate source for investors of all experience levels who want to learn more about self-directed retirement savings accounts. These accounts enable an individual to invest his or her retirement savings in the stock market as well as alternative investments like real estate, renewable energy, precious metals and much more.
The new website’s features include:
- Valuable content: Equity Trust has drawn from its nearly 40 years of experience to produce a wide range of free guides, whitepapers and other information, tailored to every type of investor. Site visitors simply choose the learning track that best fits their experience level – “Beginner,” “Intermediate” or “Expert” – and the content is presented in a way they can understand it.
- Videos: Visitors can view educational videos, including a robust archive of free on-demand webinars, and hear from actual investors to find out how the self-directed investing process works.
- Live chat: Knowledgeable Equity Trust senior account executives will be available during regular business hours to provide on-the-spot answers to questions about the different types retirement accounts available, specific self directed IRA rules or other related topics.
- Ease of use: Visitors can easily find the information they’re seeking, thanks to a clean, simple layout.
- Responsive design: The website layout adjusts to fit any device’s screen size, making it easy for the user to navigate the site from tablets and mobile phones.
Investors looking to grow their knowledge of IRAs and gain new ideas for building real wealth can take advantage of the education now at http://www.TrustETC.com.
About Equity Trust Company
Equity Trust Company, with its corporate headquarters in Greater Cleveland, Ohio and operations in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is at the forefront of the self-directed retirement plan industry. The Company specializes in the custody of alternative assets in self-directed IRAs, Coverdell Education Accounts, Health Savings Accounts and qualified business retirement plans. Along with its affiliates, Equity Trust Company provides services to more than 130,000 individuals and businesses nationwide with approximately $12 billion in assets under custody. Since 1974, the company and its affiliates have helped investors make tax-free profits through education, innovation, and a commitment to understanding individual needs. Visit http://www.TrustETC.com for more information.