Mobile Applications and App Stores: Market Analysis and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
Albany, NewYork (PRWEB) November 26, 2013
The mobile industry is in a significant transition stage in which major handset manufacturers, wireless operators, leading enterprises and some independents are all enabling developers to create new applications that are placed in an online stores. With this transition comes new infrastructure, processes and procedures for customers, and in the case of enterprise, employees and customers, to easily find and benefit from mobile applications that seamless integrate into the handset including automated billing and OSS functions.
Read complete report with TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/mobile-applications-and-app-stores-market-analysis-and-forecasts-2013-2018-report.html.
Table of Contents:
Technical Overview 5
Mobile Application Development Toolkits 5
Mobile Application Stores 25
Comparative Analysis 32
Application Store Analysis 49
Analysis of Developer Support Programs 50
Overall Analysis 50
This research evaluates mobile application stores trends including the transition to improved enterprise support. The report includes comparative analysis, SWOT analysis, and analysis of support functions (development, testing, etc.). The report evaluates business opportunities including anticipated future prospects of app store development and support for enterprise applications.
The reports includes forecasts for Global Mobile Application Revenue 2013 - 2018 segmented by Business Model and App Store Provider
Browse all Mind Commerce publishing report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/mind-commerce-publishing-4.html.
- Global application forecasts 2013 - 2018.
- Comparative SWOT analysis of developer programs.
- Identify opportunities to expand apps to enterprise.
- Understand the landscape including players and positioning.
- Understand Integrated Mobile Management (IMM) for enterprise.
- Recognize key industry trends shaping the future of apps on different OS.
- Identify the direction and anticipated future of apps and applications stores.
- Understand the unique challenges and opportunities for enterprise application stores.
- Enterprise companies: Understand challenges and opportunities for app management.
- Potential application store providers: Comparative analysis and market review including enterprise.
- Retail electronics distributors (business & retail): Detailed technical comparison & review of the market.
- Mobile software developers: Provides focus on what platforms offer in terms of growth and opportunities.
- Wireless Carriers: Comprehensive review of the mobile application stores, development tools and support programs.
- Handset manufacturers: Comprehensive review of the Mobile Application Stores, development tools and support programs.
All latest market research report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html.
List of Figures
Figure 1: Store Index iOS App Store vs. Google Play App Downloads 60
Figure 2: iOS App Store vs. Google Play App Revenue 60
Figure 3: Global Mobile Application Revenue by Business Model ($M) 61
Figure 4: Smartphone Market Share 63
Figure 5: Looking back at 2008 Data 67
Mobile Content Market
This research (http://www.researchmoz.us/mobile-content-market-global-and-us-industry-analysis-size-share-trends-and-forecasts-2011-2017-report.html) is specially designed to estimate and analyze the demand and performance of mobile content market in global scenario. This research provides in-depth analysis of mobile content product sales, trend analysis by segments, and demand by U.S. The report covers all the major application segments of the global and U.S. mobile content market and provides in-depth analysis, historical data and statistically refined forecast for the segments covered. The study presents a comprehensive segment of mobile content market.
Mobile Wallet Market
The global (http://www.researchmoz.us/mobile-wallet-market-global-forecast-market-share-size-growth-and-industry-analysis-2012-2018-report.html) increase in Smartphone penetration compounded with the widespread use of NFC (Near Field Communication) technology in the form of embedded “tags” is driving the mobile wallet market. Smartphones and associated applications are the fundamental requirement for mobile wallet technology that enables payment without the intervention of traditional banking channels. The increasing demand for Smartphones, especially in the developing economies of the Asia Pacific region, is eventually resulting in the growing share of the mobile wallet industry globally.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948