London, UK (PRWEB) November 29, 2013
The worldwide connected car market is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of over 34% in the upcoming years, supported mainly by the increasing safety and security awareness, constantly changing consumer preferences and favourable government initiatives. The overall market is likely to reach the value of more than USD 131.89 billion. In 2012, North America captured half of the world connected car market due to the heavy internet usage in the region. The APAC connected car market is forecast to exhibit the fastest growth rates in the forthcoming years, spurred considerable by the rising demand in Australia, India and China.
In 2012, 4G technology called for 30% share of the overall connected car market due to its benefits over the other technologies, such as lower operating costs of managing huge data transmission volumes, simplified architecture, as well as high speed. The world connected car industry is inhabited by numerous multinational companies involved in it, including, among others, Ford Motor Company, Audi, General Motors, Verizon Communications, Microsoft Corporation, Sierra Wireless and T-Systems.
In-demand research report “The Connected Car: New Opportunities for Service Providers, their Suppliers and Software Developers” elaborated by Multimedia Research Group Inc (MRG) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Connected Car: New Opportunities for Service Providers, their Suppliers and Software Developers
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 5,200.00
The report provides a comprehensive guide to the global market for connected cars. It outlines the major B2C, B2B and B2B2C opportunities that the connected cars open to the digital entertainment and communications industries as well as covers the associated systems, trends, consumer-facing solutions and use-cases. The study provides a snapshot of the existing technologies used in connected cars, presents insights into the competitive landscape, reviews the key market participants and also offers strategic recommendations. The study characterizes the regulative framework, highlights the key product applications, sheds light on the actual market state and, moreover, outlines future growth prospects for the world connected car market for the next five years.
- Comprehensive overview of the overall connected car market.
- Clear picture of the current situation in the market.
- Snapshot of the major product applications.
- Features and use-cases for the connected car.
- Valuable data on the application development programs.
- Insights into the regulative landscape.
- Review of the main factors influencing the industry development.
- Outlining of the major market opportunities.
- Description of the competitive scenario and vital information on the top market players.
- Strategic recommendations.
- Thorough discussion of the important industry trends and issues.
- Five-year market forecast.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at MRG page.