San Diego, California (PRWEB) December 03, 2013
Transaction Wireless (TW), the global leader in providing electronic, mobile, social, and traditional plastic B2C and B2B gift cards via their patented enterprise technology platform, is proud to enable its clients with dynamic marketing and promotional capabilities to help them maximize gift card sales for Cyber Monday and throughout the entire holiday season.
According to the National Retail Federation, gift card spending will reach an all-time high this holiday season. 8 in 10 shoppers will be purchasing a gift card with the average shopper expected to spend an average of $163.16 on gift cards, an increase of 4 percent over last year.
With the total gift card category expected to reach $29.8 billion in sales, it’s no wonder merchants want to maintain the momentum from early holiday sales. TW’s marketing and promotions engine allows the option of creating cart based, card based and rules based promotions such as bonus offers, discounts, promo codes, BOGO offers, bounce backs offers, time based offers and other non-gift card related incentives for purchasing gift cards.
After record breaking results with online gift card promotions last holiday season, more TW clients this year have leveraged this best in class feature to generate excitement and kick start their holiday sales. Some holiday e-gift card promotions from Transaction Wireless clients are highlighted below, but customers should check individual merchant websites for terms and conditions and other specifics about these promotions.
- Applebee’s – Purchase a $50 digital gift card, receive a $10 digital bonus card
- Bahama Breeze - Purchase a $50 digital or plastic gift card, receive a dessert coupon
- Buca di Beppo - Purchase a$50 in digital or plastic gift cards and receive a $15 digital bonus card
- California Pizza Kitchen - Purchase a $100 digital or plastic gift card, receive a $20 digital card
- Chili’s - Purchase a $50 digital or plastic gift card, receive a $10 digital bonus card
- Cold Stone Creamery - Purchase a $30 digital or plastic gift card, receive a $5 digital bonus card
- Domino’s - 15% off all gift card orders
- Eddie V’s - Purchase a $500 digital card, receive a 10% bonus card, Purchase $500 or more and receive a free Martini Shaker
- Fandango - Purchase $50 in gift cards, receive 1 free digital movie ticket
- Gordmans - Purchase $50 in gift cards, receive a $10 savings card
- Maggiano’s - Purchase a $100 digital or plastic gift card, receive a $20 digital bonus card and a Food & Wine magazine subscription
- MCX - Purchase up to $100 in gift cards, receive $5 digital bonus card, Purchase up to $200, receive $10 digital bonus card, Purchase over $200, receive $25 digital bonus card
- O’Charley’s - Purchase a $25 gift card and receive a $5 bonus card
- Olive Garden - Buy $50 in digital or plastic gift cards and receive a $10 digital bonus coupon
- On The Border - Purchase a $25 digital or plastic gift card, receive a $5 digital bonus card
- Pappas Restaurants - Purchase $50 or more in digital or plastic gift cards, receive a $10 bonus card
- Red Lobster - Buy a $25 or more digital or plastic gift card, receive a $5 off coupon
- Red Robin - Purchase a $25 digital or plastic gift card, receive a $5 digital bonus card
- Season’s 52 - Purchase a $500 digital or plastic card, receive a 10% bonus card
- The Capital Grille - Purchase a $500 digital or plastic card, receive a 10% bonus card
Gift cards are no longer considered ‘thoughtless’ or ‘impersonal’. In fact, gift cards are now the number one requested gift. Through the TW platform, consumers can customize a merchant’s gift card with personal photos, text and even voice recordings.
“Based on the sales data reported by the Wall Street Journal, there was a 30% increase in online sales on Cyber Monday. We are proud to say that TW clients have experienced triple digit sales growth which is a great indicator that consumers love the various promotions offered by TW clients” says Thomas Niedbalski, SVP of Business and Client Development. “Due to the shortened selling season we anticipate more shoppers opting to make their purchases online versus in-store with even higher volumes expected from last minute gift givers. We enjoy partnering with our clients to develop new and innovative ways for them to connect and reward their customers”.
For more information, please visit http://www.transactionwireless.com or contact email@example.com.
About Transaction Wireless
Transaction Wireless (TW) is the leading cloud-based enterprise solution for B2C and B2B gift cards, helping retailers and partners worldwide to evolve their traditional gift card business into electronic, mobile and social commerce platforms. Since 2006, Transaction Wireless has worked with more than 150 brands to offer the most innovative, versatile PCI Level 1 gift cards and integrated marketing capabilities in the industry, allowing clients to quickly deploy, acquire customers, build loyalty, and grow their bottom line. The company is trusted by some of the biggest brands in retail such as American Eagle Outfitters, Applebee’s, Boston Market, Brinker, Buca di Beppo, Buckle, Buffalo Wild Wings, California Pizza Kitchen, The Cheesecake Factory, Chipotle, Comcast, Darden Restaurants, Domino’s Pizza, Fandango, Finish Line, Groupon, Land’s End, Marine Corps Exchange, Overstock.com, Pappas Restaurants, Red Robin, Sport Chalet, and more. Transaction Wireless also provides its scalable technology to a number of partners including Hallmark Business Connections, HP, SVM, SVS and more.