London, UK (PRWEB) December 04, 2013
A range of factors, such as increased mobile penetration in the developing countries, the growing number of active subscribers, expanded mobile network coverage, and also the rising prevalence of various diseases, are forecast to propel the growth in the global mobile health (mHealth) market in the upcoming years. The overall market is poised to register a 32.3% CAGR in the offing to climb to a value of USD 58.8 billion by 2020.
The blood glucose meters segment is likely to capture the lion’s share of the world mHealth market in the next seven years, followed be the cardiac monitoring devices segment. Increasing focus on preventive medication worldwide is predicted to spur the growth in the mHealth services sector. The monitoring services sub-sector is likely to call for the major chunk of the overall mHealth services sector, with the hugest pack of revenues coming from the developing regions. North America is noted for being the leading regional mHealth market, but it is projected to be left behind by the burgeoning APAC market soon.
In-demand research report “mHealth Market (Devices, Applications, Services & Therapeutics) - Global Mobile Healthcare Industry Size, Analysis, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2012 – 2020” worked out by Allied Market Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: mHealth Market (Devices, Applications, Services & Therapeutics) - Global Mobile Healthcare Industry Size, Analysis, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2012 - 2020
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 4,515.00
A comprehensive guide to the global mHealth market is provided in the in-demand report. The research study evaluates the attractiveness of the overall market as well as certain segments; examines the key geographical markets, and also presents an extensive assessment of the major factors influencing the market growth. It contains Porter’s five forces analysis of the industry, estimates the bargaining power of buyers, measures the degree of competition in the marketplace, outlines the main market threats and opportunities and reviews the leading players in the world mHealth market. Moreover, the report presents thorough discussions of the important industry issues and trends, unveils historical and present industry values, and offers a detailed market forecast through 2020.
- In-depth analysis of the worldwide mHealth universe.
- Insights into the historical background and the current landscape of the marketplace.
- Snapshot of the key forces driving and restraining growth.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis.
- Insightful review of the main opportunities and challenges in the sector.
- Porter’s five forces analysis of the industry.
- Description of the regulative environment.
- Valuable data on the market dynamics.
- Comprehensive market assessment on the basis of devices, services, stakeholders, therapeutic specialty and geography.
- Examination of the competitive pressure.
- Detailed profiles of the leading players, including general company overview, key financials and strategies applied, and a SWOT analysis.
- Future outlook for the global mHealth market through 2020.
More topical research reports by the publisher can be found at Allied Market Research page.
Market Publishers Ltd is happy to have recently entered into partnership with Allied Market Research for quality market research promotion on Internet. From now on, MarketPublishers.com is authorised to distribute and sell Allied Market Research reports.