Cherry Hill, NJ (PRWEB) December 10, 2013
Many small carriers and private fleets may want to expand their businesses, but are unsure of the best way to do so. This recent blog, written by Bill McCouch, Group Vice President, Business Development, for AmeriQuest Transportation Services offers owners and managers important information, including the suggestion that these businesses think like the big operators do.
These larger enterprises effectively manage their operational costs, allowing them to build the capital necessary to expand their businesses. Mr. McCouch presents five ways smaller fleets can grow their numbers:
- Leverage buying power by joining a network of private fleets and carriers
- Automate financial processes especially in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Optimize financial investments by working with truck financing and planning service providers
- Buy and sell used equipment prudently by using a remarketing specialist
- Identify other opportunities for savings by employing a logistics consultant
Companies may find they can save 15-20% by implementing these five proven steps. For more details on each of these vital ways to grow a smaller fleet, read the full blog: http://blog.ameriquestcorp.com/5-ways-grow-small-fleet/.
About AmeriQuest Transportation Services
AmeriQuest, headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, is a leading provider of comprehensive fleet management services. By leveraging the strength of more than 700,000 vehicles, AmeriQuest delivers savings, expertise, and opportunities to its private fleet and truckload carrier members. AmeriQuest provides supply management services, asset management services, material handling services, financing, technology products, and outsourced transportation management services such as full service leasing, integrated logistics, and contract maintenance. More information can be found at ameriquestcorp.com/transportation/.