Protect Your Bubble, gadget insurance brand, shares tips to help consumers save money this holiday season.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 13, 2013
For those who missed Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals: have no fear! There are still plenty of ways to save money this Christmas. Protect Your Bubble, gadget insurance brand, shares tips to help consumers save money this holiday season.
1. Create a budget – It’s important to do this before heading to the store or browsing online. It’s easy to over-spend, but creating a budget helps consumers stay on track.
2. Make a list and check it twice - Before the shopping even begins, consumers should make a list of everyone on their list. Secondly, figure out how much to allocate for each person from the overall spending budget. This can be tricky and take some time, but this is a great way to ensure that the parameters remain in check. Once this is complete, fill in the list with gift ideas.
3. Read the reviews – When buying tech gifts, it’s a good idea to read customer reviews online. These can often be big, expensive purchases, so making an informed buying decision is a good idea.
4. Look for deals – Many retailers will send out exclusive discounts to their email database or their social media followers. They undoubtedly will alert their followers of upcoming sales or discounts. Another method is to cut coupons (the old fashioned way). That may sound time consuming, but it can save consumers money.
5. Buy online – Take advantage of free shipping when possible and don’t shy away from “pre-owned” or gently used items, like on eBay for instance. There are many other great online retail sources, so get busy browsing.
Consider insurance or extended warranties on gadgets this holiday. Visit ProtectYourBubble.com for a quick quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA